Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

YoloinOhio

In fairness Wawrow responding to a comment about this year's game with "what about 2017?" Is a bit of a playground argument. It is like "my dad's bigger than your dad." 

I think John should be better than that tbh. And John if you read this I have always had respect for you as a reporter and for you making an effort to engage with the fans. Just think you should have risen above whatever reaction this Baltimore idiot was trying to provoke. 

3 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I love that he went with “their most famous player is a murderer”...

Quick question there hoss: who’s the Ravens most famous player?

If the suit don't fit..... 

6 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

what is "del reid"?

Del Reid is the co-founder of Bills Mafia/26 Shirts which is a charity. He was featured on SNF before the Steelers game in the “Sopranos” spoof

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

hoT8y.jpg

Don’t forget Ray Rice!

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, yall said:

I'm not even gonna listen, but honestly, what beef could he have with Warrow?

hmm, not sure if this is sarcastic..I actually like @john wawrow, and i could pick 1000 beefs with that guy!

27 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Unknown.jpg

It all in the game bro!

18 minutes ago, Logic said:

As per usual....this negative is turning into a positive: 

Del Reid, seeing that the guy's Twitter handle pointed out that his mother was battling Alzheimer's, donated money to the cause. Other Bills fans are now following suit.

The "city of losers" is responding to hatred and negativity with love and charity. Again.

This is #BillsMafia for you. What a bunch of "losers".

This trend kinda pisses me off. Now, nothing wrong to donating to help Alzheimers, dont get me wrong. But how bout we dontae to Matt detailed below in this clowns name. Its like we are so out to prove something, folks in our hometown go wanting. This summer when Waddles wife had everyone donating to a Nashville charity, why not do that for the similar organization in Buffalo? 

Below is a US Vet who struggles with PTSD and Mental Health( all open) and just hit a real rough patch with the VA. Maybe hook this guy up with a donation in Colemans name?

The go fund me

https://www.gofundme.com/f/billsmafia-lets-help-one-of-our-own?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

A guy from Baltimore is criticizing another city? Really? 

I don’t know whether to make a drugs joke or an education joke. 

Or how about keeping it sports related as he did? There are actually Bills fans who live in and/or are from Baltimore. Have some respect.

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Del Reid is the co-founder of Bills Mafia/26 Shirts which is a charity. He was featured on SNF before the Steelers game in the “Sopranos” spoof

Don’t forget Ray Rice!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

A guy from Baltimore is criticizing another city? Really? 

I don’t know whether to make a drugs joke or an education joke. 

Rats joke?

But seperately...

In all seriousness. It's sports radio... You gotta be pretty thin skinned to get upset at what a sports talk jockey says... Lots of banter, that's all. No one should be upset by this just throw back banter like buffalobillswin.

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, not sure if this is sarcastic..I actually like @john wawrow, and i could pick 1000 beefs with that guy!

It all in the game bro!

This trend kinda pisses me off. Now, nothing wrong to donating to help Alzheimers, dont get me wrong. But how bout we dontae to Matt detailed below in this clowns name. Its like we are so out to prove something, folks in our hometown go wanting. This summer when Waddles wife had everyone donating to a Nashville charity, why not do that for the similar organization in Buffalo? 

Below is a US Vet who struggles with PTSD and Mental Health( all open) and just hit a real rough patch with the VA. Maybe hook this guy up with a donation in Colemans name?

The go fund me

https://www.gofundme.com/f/billsmafia-lets-help-one-of-our-own?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Great point. We should help our own first before doing what seems to be attention grabbing donations out of state (not saying they are designed to be attention grabbers but at the end of the day it is and could be translated to LAMP)

With that said, CashApp is the best as there are no fees. They guy will receive 100% of what you send him! I'll send him $5...not much but imagine if we all sent $5.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Rats joke?

But seperately...

In all seriousness. It's sports radio... You gotta be pretty thin skinned to get upset at what a sports talk jockey says... Lots of banter, that's all. No one should be upset by this just throw back banter like buffalobillswin.

It’s not really about that...I know the sports teams haven’t won anything and don’t take offense to anyone saying that.  his comments about Del Reid were off base, he gives back a lot to the community

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I didn't pay for the games last year but yes he does. He gets so pissed at Bundy

cool, i watch a few games each year when they are playing a good team

never heard him spout off

now Hawk Harrelson would every game for his sad team....