What Are Your Post Season Expectations?

What Are Your Post Season Expectations?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What Are Your Post Season Expectations?

• Wild Card Round Loser
    • Divisional Round Loser
    • Championship Round Loser
    • Super Bowl Loser
    • Super Bowl Winner

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2020 at 09:30 PM

2 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

How so?

Everything ends in "Loser" except the super bowl, haha.

2 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

Originally  I asked you "How so?" but after reviewing I assume it's because all the choices except winning the SB included "Loser"

Fair criticism, wasn't my intention to be negative. If you can suggest better names for the categories I'll consider editing (if possible).

No, it's not that important.

Im looking forward to an AFC championship against KC.

If we get by the Texans, I know we can hang with the Ravens and beat them. 

KC in Arrowhead in the AFC championship is something altogether different. 

What a great storyline that would be too.   Andy Reid vs McDermott, classic teacher vs student story line. 

We were pretty lucky to be even have a chance to tie against Baltimore as we got some gratuitous calls throughout the game (the Beasley acting job being the most obvious).

I think we beat the Texans as long as we don't go conservative on offense.  I don't see us winning in Baltimore as they just have too much firepower on both sides of the ball.  We have a better chance against KC.  I still only seeing us getting to the divisional round though.  We just don't have the offensive firepower and that should be the main point of emphasis this offseason like it was last offseason.

Expectation -- win the wild card game on Saturday in Houston - then lose in the divisional round. This team has at least a "chance" against any team - if the defense comes to play & Josh plays well.  

Hope -- go all the way & win the Super Bowl!

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

I think the Bills have a pretty good shot at winning against Houston.  After that I'm not too confident.  They would be a prohibitive long shot versus Baltimore or Kansas City.

Yes, this is correct.  However, being the hardcore Bills fan I am, when I was in Vegas in June I put forty buck on the Bills to win the AFC..at 40:1.  So, three wins puts me in the green.... I have skin in the game yet!

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

I chose Super Bowl loss I like the number 5

I had this thought the other day. If the Bills weren't going to win the Super Bowl, would I prefer a loss in the AFC championship game or the Super Bowl.

I think I'd prefer a loss in the AFC title game, I couldn't stomach another SB loss.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Realistically 

Play the best that they can. Don't make huge blunders and look stupid doing it.

I expect a win Saturday, but then again I I expect a win 90% of the time. 

Week 1 Winner is my choice.   so None of the Above. 

We can talk about the rest Saturday at or around 8 PM