What Are Your Post Season Expectations?

What Are Your Post Season Expectations?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What Are Your Post Season Expectations?

• Wild Card Round Loser
    • Divisional Round Loser
    • Championship Round Loser
    • Super Bowl Loser
    • Super Bowl Winner

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/04/2020 at 09:30 PM

Two years ago I was thrilled the drought was over and I had no expectation that we'd make it past the Jags. Wasn't conceding the game, but expectations were low.

Fast forward and I firmly believe that the current Bills team is capable of beating anyone. At the same time I don't think we're strong enough to make a run at the SB, but I hope I'm wrong.

How far do you think we make it this year? One and done? All the way?  

Again, I'll never concede defeat for any game but my expectation is we beat Houston and lose in the divisional round.

Go Bills!

I expect a total  crushing victory at all levels, 

But I might not experience my expectations..

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Junction said:

I’m expecting a divisional round loss unless Allen balls out in the playoffs like he has in 4th quarters. As it stands though, I expect some early game snafus from him being too amped up which we won’t be able to overcome against the better teams. 

You hit the nail square on the head!

• Like (+1) 1

I’m hoping our overwhelming presence and tailgating frightens the people of Houston to no end!

REPRESENT!

I think we could win Saturday. I think we would stand a chance the next week. I’m pleased with this year already, but we need an influx of talent on offense and Josh needs to take the next step. I always thought we would be a very REAL threat next year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I'm hoping they exceed our expectations and become championship caliber

I don't think that's out of the question. But I would consider it a pleasant surprise. 

My assumption is it would mean Josh took the next step. 

• Like (+1) 1

They've already met my expectation of a 9-10 win season and playoff berth. To me from here on out is house money and a definitive step in the right direction to being a contender for years to come. I expect a competitive game Saturday and a probable win, after that,  who knows? I can see them making the AFCCG if the chips fall right.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MJS said:

That's a glass half empty poll.

Originally  I asked you "How so?" but after reviewing I assume it's because all the choices except winning the SB included "Loser"

Fair criticism, wasn't my intention to be negative. If you can suggest better names for the categories I'll consider editing (if possible).

I honestly think we have a chance to get to the Super Bowl. This first game is important and we have to get on a roll. We got the right men in the locker room and the right coaches. I’m feeling good about this post season. Let’s Go!!!!!!

I don't mind if they lose at Houston(although the chances are 50/50). At the start of the season team's mentality was "playoff caliber"and those expectations are filled, next year that should change to  "championship caliber"  and we must expect that. I understand that they change those stickers this week, but it's no what i expect.

19 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Originally  I asked you "How so?" but after reviewing I assume it's because all the choices except winning the SB included "Loser"

Fair criticism, wasn't my intention to be negative. If you can suggest better names for the categories I'll consider editing (if possible).

-Do not advance

-Advance to Divisional Round

-Advance to Conference Championship

-Advance to Super Bowl

-Win Super Bowl

Just a suggestion. I voted for win Super Bowl so my vote wouldn't change either way.

I think the Bills will be hell to eliminate.

If I had to guess, I'd say that they will lose in the second round, but I wouldn't bet on it. I could see them coming out of the AFC. No one should want to play them.

They are tough minded, good on the road, well-coached, top 3 defense, and they have a QB with a knack for big plays in the 4thQ. 

• Like (+1) 1