Meathead [Gronkowski] strikes again

Just Jack

9 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

I had the same question about it being scripted. Don't think it was.

Steve Harvey would have had a much better line if it was scripted. He looked pissed/incredulous.

This was meathead Gronk being meathead Gronk IMO. It was one thing that he spiked it, but then he kicked the eff out of it. 

I dont think it was scripted either, but the brown lego comment was pretty funny.

Mr. Harvey ranks right up there with Bobcat Goldthwait and the late Sam Kinison with regards to voices I like to listen to.  Only slightly higher than nails on a blackboard.  Whatever Hollywood moguls decided he is a good mc must have different standards than I.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

Some people may have been aware that he was going to spike it, but it didn't look like Harvey knew. My understanding is Steve is a dominating and unpleasant control freak, he did NOT approve of Gronk smashing up his set. Gronks act is soo old and juvenile, I was hoping security was going to remove him from the set. My 11 year old would have been more entertaining than him.

15 hours ago, WildBills said:

Anyone that believes this wasn't planned might be legally ######ed I'm sorry to say. Come on man. 

15 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Gronkowski is a B word, but this does look scripted.

15 hours ago, Búfalo Blanco said:

Harvey gloats on camera. He disparages other comedians that he considers “failures”.. while bragging about and comparing his successes in the same breath. I have not one ounce of sympathy for that arrogant SOB. 

This was live and Gronk was drunk. There was nothing scripted about this. Harvey was legit pissed. That said, Bufalo Blanco is right, Harvey is a braggart and genuinely an a**hole so I also have no sympathy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

He is a painfully bad actor. This little sketch wasn’t too bad, especially compared to his other TV appearances. Almost every one of his comedy bits are cringe worthy. 

I feel like he’s probably spent way too much time around his entourage “yes men”, that laugh at everything he says/does, so now he thinks he’s a stand up comedian or something. He’s always trying to be funny and he rarely ever is. 

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Not me.

I just saw the video that was posted on here. I didn't watch the entire show.

didn't even go that far, Steve Harvey has never inspired me to voluntarily go out of my way to watch

to each their own, I'm trying to reduce vegging in front of the screen in 2020....  not bloody likely

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

He is a painfully bad actor. This little sketch wasn’t too bad, especially compared to his other TV appearances. Almost every one of his comedy bits are cringe worthy. 

I feel like he’s probably spent way too much time around his entourage “yes men”, that laugh at everything he says/does, so now he thinks he’s a stand up comedian or something. He’s always trying to be funny and he rarely ever is. 

TV (and radio before it) keeps telling us that everything presented in the name of comedy is hilarious and the highest form of thought derived by mankind....

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

didn't even go that far, Steve Harvey has never inspired me to voluntarily go out of my way to watch

to each their own, I'm trying to reduce vegging in front of the screen in 2020....  not bloody likely

That is not an easy thing to do.

The thing is, about 90% of the stuff I watch is from Network television. I've only watched a couple of things from Cable or Streaming Services. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was constantly watching Netflix or Disney+.

That's not counting all the sports I watch too.

29 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

That is not an easy thing to do.

The thing is, about 90% of the stuff I watch is from Network television. I've only watched a couple of things from Cable or Streaming Services. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was constantly watching Netflix or Disney+.

That's not counting all the sports I watch too.

probably finishing off a Masters degree this year, that will be thousands of pages of reading for months on end, should help reduce watching TV only because i'm bored...

13 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Technically he is an analyst on FOX, so he is still involved with the league

I wouldn't really call him an analyst, he's just a former player they trot out their to try and get ratings hoping he does something goofy or dumb that will get people laughing. 

• Haha (+1) 1