Levi Wallace returns to practice Wednesday

Just now, Virgil said:

Wallace and Hyde over the top need to keep Fuller down. 

Tre with the occasional help from Poyer should be fine. 

Fuller probably won't play, and if he does, likely won't play a lot.

Of the 6 Bills on the injury report thus far this week, two were veterans resting.  Houston has 9 on their injury report, including WRs Fuller and Stills, and both starting CBs; Joseph and Roby.  Their left tackle, Tunsil, was also on the report, as was one of their starting safeties.  All were limited.  I imagine most of those guys will play.  I wonder how much they could be hampered.

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Of the 6 Bills on the injury report thus far this week, two were veterans resting.  Houston has 9 on their injury report, including WRs Fuller and Stills, and both starting CBs; Joseph and Roby.  Their left tackle, Tunsil, was also on the report, as was one of their starting safeties.  All were limited.  I imagine most of those guys will play.  I wonder how much they could be hampered.

Here is the complete list that includes JJ Watt .. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/01/j-j-watt-limited-in-wednesdays-practice/

and this does not include DeShaun Gibson one of their starting safeties who went from starting last week to out for the year.

Let's Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

The most important injury is Nsekhe.  The Bills backup O line players are quite a bit inferior to the six guys who usually play.  If Nsekhe and one other guy can't go, that's trouble.

The Bills CBs other than White are all pretty good but not great.  They got into a bind against the Jets because they had so many DBs not ready to play.  I think they'll be fine against the Texans, with the main difference our safeties and our D coordinator, not the CBs.