Hopkins calls his shot

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Jerry dominated this game last season.  He was in Watson’s face all game.  Now they have Tunsil.  I believe that will be the biggest matchup.  If Watson has time; it could be a long day for Tre.  He’s the man, don’t get me wrong, but not many corners in history have a chance vs Hopkins without a pass rush

If we don't manage to put pressure on Watson, it could be a long day for our entire D

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm taking off Friday to simply prep for this matchup. No one has ever been more hyped than me for this playoff game. Watching at home to avoid embarrasment!

We have a pass rush when we want to have it............it's few and far between, but if they do it, it's golden. Due to the secondary.

We need to blitz Watson I think he can be confused 

Edited by 97bills
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, NewEra said:

Jerry dominated this game last season.  He was in Watson’s face all game.  Now they have Tunsil.  I believe that will be the biggest matchup.  If Watson has time; it could be a long day for Tre.  He’s the man, don’t get me wrong, but not many corners in history have a chance vs Hopkins without a pass rush

I've said all week, if we don't blitz frequently,  we lose.

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Jerry >>> Gasmask.

18 hours ago, Klaus said:

If Hopkins is calling his shot on repeating his 2018 performance I am fine with that, because if he is held to just 63 yards I like our chances to win. 

and only 2 of 5 catches were vs White.

Stick Tre on him all game and White Wash him!!

16 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Nice jacket, who shot the couch?