Potential Bills WR scouting heaven in the Citrus Bowl today

78thealltimegreat

Six by your count, ??

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

The lesser known of the 3 WR's that play for Alabama really caught my eye this season:

Devonta Smith

Fast, runs good routes, agile, and has great hands.  They say he has the best hands of all the WR's @ Bama.

Jeudy will be drafted long before we pick, but Smith will be a late 1st-2nd round guy, IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Media driven hype.

16 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

You never know. At this time of year nobody predicted that Metcalf lasts into 60s.

Didn't watch much of the Seahawks this year. Was he just the straight line speed guy or did he develop into an all around wr?

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

I think we need a freak TE & WR along with a great slot WR who can be a return guy. 

I think Knox is going to develop nicely. A good slot guy is what Beasley was brought in for- Allen has to get better at hitting him in stride or at least catchable balls. As the NFL has evolved with the removal of many elements in special teams I am not sure a return guy is a huge premium like it once was.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/punt_ret_td_year_by_year.htm

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I think Knox is going to develop nicely. A good slot guy is what Beasley was brought in for- Allen has to get better at hitting him in stride or at least catchable balls. As the NFL has evolved with the removal of many elements in special teams I am not sure a return guy is a huge premium like it once was.

Having a great punt returner can be huge. Add 2-3 punt return TDs and we could have a division title.

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Didn't watch much of the Seahawks this year. Was he just the straight line speed guy or did he develop into an all around wr?

I don’t have his stats in front of me but from what I saw he looked pretty good. Still pleases as punch with Ed though 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh it sounds funny but his name is actually Donovan Peoples-Jones forgot the hyphen 

Damn, wrong again...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.