What are your expectations for the game this Saturday

Steptide

I expect that my Billsbackers bar here in san diego will be PACKED with fans a slice of Bills heaven 100 yards from the beach..I expect we will cheer and laugh and have the best time win or lose...but Im expecting we shock many and come out of there with  a win JJ Watt or not. GO BILLS!~!~!~!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

What worries me is that Nsekhe will be out and Watt will be in, meaning Lee Smith will be helping Cody Ford, meaning at least two or three drives will be killed by holding penalties. I'm also worried about Levi Wallace being out and Will Fuller being in. What gives me hope is that the team is clutch and the coaches prepare the players well. 

Simply, it could go either way. An edge to them on paper with the injuries and home field advantage, but the overall advantage to the Bills because they have more heart. 

1 minute ago, finn said:

What worries me is that Nsekhe will be out and Watt will be in, meaning Lee Smith will be helping Cody Ford, meaning at least two or three drives will be killed by holding penalties. I'm also worried about Levi Wallace being out and Will Fuller being in. What gives me hope is that the team is clutch and the coaches prepare the players well. 

Simply, it could go either way. An edge to them on paper with the injuries and home field advantage, but the overall advantage to the Bills because they have more heart. 

If Fuller is playing I much prefer Kevin Johnson starting over Levi Wallace. I think you're right about Lee Smith although hopefully Daboll uses Knox and Kroft more. 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

it was good to be 15 seeing that at the theatre for its first showings, best badass of all time 

The only movie I ever went to see that sold out while I was in line (line outside the door and to the corner of the building).

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

The only movie I ever went to see that sold out while I was in line (line outside the door and to the corner of the building).

I was too young to see Porky’s... every friend who saw it swore it was the greatest and funniest and dirtiest film ever....

• Like (+1) 1

I'm expecting a win, but I wouldn't bet on it.  Houston is so erratic you never know if they'll play like champs or chumps until you see them on the field on gameday.  If we lose I'll still see it as a step forward.  Last year Baltimore got knocked out in the wild card round and this year they had the NFL's best record.  

• Like (+1) 1

I EXPECT them to come out with an effective/aggressive gameplan on offense and show things they haven't in the past month..........get a lead..........and get the Texans into throwing mode on offense where the Bills defensive strength is.    Get some turnovers,  win and prevent McD from another punchless playoff showing.   They've basically known they were going to be playing in this round for a month and have been prepping for KC/Hous for a couple weeks now.    No excuse to not be ready.

At worst I HOPE for a great, memorable game.   Which the slow death game in Jacksonville was NOT.

But unfortunately I ANTICIPATE more of the same play-not-to-lose, tentative, slow-starting offense that we've seen the past month and that would allow the Texans to remain balanced offensively and put the defense in position for an uncharacteristically bad performance.  Basically something like the NE game two weeks ago where they beat themselves with dubious game planning and stage fright.   

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Fans seem confident in this game. Would you consider it a failure if we lose or a good growth year?

I'll be disappointed if we lose, but we've already out-performed my preseason expectations so I'll be happy with this season regardless.  

But let's just get this win.

• Like (+1) 1