What are your expectations for the game this Saturday

Steptide

41 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The Bills went 0-3 against Baltimore and New England, but all three games were close and competitive and we had the opportunity to win or force OT in all three.  Houston is good, but they're not as good as either of those teams.  I expect Buffalo to win on Saturday, with the usual caveat that one or two big plays either way can swing a game like this.

Houston beat the Pats ***  in week 13, I believe. Imo, to say that they're not as good is underestimating the Texans. Houston has the ability to be dangerous on offense. They also have the ability to to stumble at times. The question is, is which version of their offense shows up. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m curious what playoff caliber to championship caliber means to the team this week. I know it’s a message and  Yes we earned the right to be here but all phases of our game need to pick it up including coaching. Our play needs to get to another level in some respect I think. 

Our defense is championship caliber.  Offense/ ST, not so much.

• Like (+1) 1

It's the playoffs, so I can't bring myself to EXPECT a win or a loss. These are two good teams laying it all on the line, in their house. 

I DO expect us to AT LEAST belong on the field and have a real chance to win right down to the final whistle. Anything less than that would involve players and/or coaches not playing to what they are capable of.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tesla03 said:

doubt that happens

the coaches went ultra conservative in the pats game with virtually nothing to play for and playoffs locked up. do ppl forget how conservative we played vs jacksonville 2 years ago? 

Can’t compare the two games or teams. They were facing Bortles, a QB that couldn’t pass. On offense, the Bills best WR was a slow fat guy who couldn’t catch. It was the most winnable road playoff game ever, but the Bills had no offense to take advantage of it. 2019 Bills Vs Texans is a completely different matchup. 

I expect John Brown and Beasley to have pretty good games especially as long as the Oline allows Josh time to do his thing. Also expect Tre White to give Hopkins a hard time which means if Fuller is a go for the Texans, other CB's will have to step up their game big time.

I envision Watson throwing an INT, hopefully more than 1. Have a feeling this is going to be a fairly close game and hopefully the Bills will make the least mistakes and come out of there with a victory.

1 hour ago, BillsFanSD said:

The Bills went 0-3 against Baltimore and New England, but all three games were close and competitive and we had the opportunity to win or force OT in all three.  Houston is good, but they're not as good as either of those teams.  I expect Buffalo to win on Saturday, with the usual caveat that one or two big plays either way can swing a game like this.

Meh.

Houston beat New England at NRG in December.

And they had a pretty big lead before the Pats added some points in 4th to get the game closer.  

McDermott(0-6 averaging just 10 points scored per game) is the only remaining coach 100% owned by Belichick........the rest of the AFC sees the Pats as vulnerable.