What are your expectations for the game this Saturday

Steptide

I believe playing Houston is the best case scenario for the bills. I'm not convinced quite yet that the bills are a team that can win a playoff game. The offense has to be better if they want any chance of winning. They cannot get a 7 point lead and try to run clock. They have to keep scoring as much as possible and be aggressive. Forget interception risk. Just be aggressive and keep scoring. Stop running every first down and be a little creative. Unleash Josh and let him run as much as he wants. These are some of my expectations anyway 

• Like (+1) 2

Texans offensive line is a weak spot  especially the right side I expect the D line to be aggressive and be able to get after Watson  Hopefully we can run early and not have the run, run,incomplete drives to start the game .  I imagine Josh will be wound tight at least in the start

doubt that happens

the coaches went ultra conservative in the pats game with virtually nothing to play for and playoffs locked up. do ppl forget how conservative we played vs jacksonville 2 years ago? 

Edited by Tesla03

not convinced yet either but hopeful.  

the defense put the offense in a position to win the baltimore and new england games- they couldn't do it.  

i don't believe houston will present as big of a challenge though so i give the bills a better chance in this one.  

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills went 0-3 against Baltimore and New England, but all three games were close and competitive and we had the opportunity to win or force OT in all three.  Houston is good, but they're not as good as either of those teams.  I expect Buffalo to win on Saturday, with the usual caveat that one or two big plays either way can swing a game like this.

For some wierd reason we matchup well with the Texans.  Last year we hit Watson all day long. Having JJ and Fuller play will be an issue. Also this will be Josh's first playoff game. Hopefully he doesn't have that deer in the headlights look again to start the game. I have very low expectations for our offense as well I have all year. Sorry I'm not a Daboll fan. If they don't play Duke or Yeldon it will be another failed decision on offense.  I think we win thanks to our defense with little contribution from ST.

BILLS.  16

HOU.    14

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

For some wierd reason we matchup well with the Texans.  Last year we hit Watson all day long. Having JJ and Fuller play will be an issue. Also this will be Josh's first playoff game. Hopefully he doesn't have that deer in the headlights look again to start the game. I have very low expectations for our offense as well I have all year. Sorry I'm not a Daboll fan. If they don't play Duke or Yeldon it will be another failed decision on offense.  I think we win thanks to our defense with little contribution from ST.

BILLS.  16

HOU.    14

Why is it weird?

41 minutes ago, Augie said:

The Bills will be well represented. 

This is kind of where I am at as well. 
it’s going to be a tough game. Baring Allen getting hurt, I don’t think the Bills will get blown out. 
I believe the Bills can win and can beat anyone in the playoffs. Buffalo is one of the few teams that has not been blown out all year. Eagles game was the worst loss and the Bills were still in that game in the 4th quarter. For me I want a victory, I would love to see one and think it will help with the progress of this team. Depending on how the Bills lose, if they lose, I wouldn’t think it’s the end of the world. I also wouldn’t doubt the process and what I am seeing. Houston at home and looking relatively healthy is going to be tough. Our guys can do it but it won’t be easy. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1