How many team owners do shots with tailgaters? KIM!!!

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What does Terry have that I don’t?

I just don’t know where to start....   

Maybe I should start with the FIRST BILLION? 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, DRA3196 said:

I appreciate the fact that they were proactive when it came to dealing with some of the tailgating behavior that had been getting out of hand. Not by hiring a company to run security but rather a set of rules and regulations, holding the fans in the parking lots around the stadium accountable and responsible. They also got involved in the experience. Is it cooler hanging out with Kim on game day or jumping through a table on fire? The vision Kim and Terry have for not just the Bills and the Sabres but all of Buffalo is progressive and cutting edge. Best owners in all of sports that represent Buffalo so well. I am proud to be a fan of this team.

The Bills let the stupid stuff get out of control in their lit. Remember the dizzy bat guy who ran into the front of the bus? They should have cracked down on the bus lot right away where a lot of this crap took place.  Unfortunately  they did not and the stupid culture was allowed to blossom. They allowed bus loads of college students into their lot. They had no game tickets. There were problems. From what I heard from some of the lots that allowed buses on there property there was minimal problems. They set rules and Enforced them not letting the bus riders take control in like the Bills. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Awesome!!!

Maybe she’ll be one of the honorary squirters during the Hammer Lot ketchup ceremony at a game next year?

Kim Pegula went on her twitter page and asked were The Tailgaters were. She was invited to Hammers Lot but instead went to a lot called Kimmies which was on the other side of the wood fence she had constructed at One Bills Drive. The fence was put up to upgrade the image (hide the pile of crap at bills mafia house) going down One Bills Drive. Terry earlier this year knocked on the door of one of the houses whose property boarded stadium property and asked how they liked the fence. Terry had no clue the fence was constructed. Kim had it built with Terry's (not taxpayer) money. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, eball said:

You may want to rephrase that. 

23 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Maybe she’ll be one of the honorary squirters...?

Who can blame her for getting excited by her Bills.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 hours ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I was talking with Brittany Williams last game after she was a squirt girl. Very nice and down to earth, not full of herself. 

Very cool.

I met Amanda Hyde last year, and she was super cool. A real sweetheart. She & Rachel Poyer love the ketchup ceremony and they've been spreading the word to a lot of the other Bills wives and girlfriends to come to the Pinto tailgate.

• Like (+1) 1