Bills Sign Jonathan Woodard to their vacant Practice Squad.

MAJBobby

Coming out of college he was said to have decent measurables, (he's got good size and athleticism) but very raw and a poor college pedigree.  Lost his first season to a ruptured achilles.  He spent his second NFL season on Atlanta's PS and part of his third on Miami's PS until he was activated late in the year.  He's 26 years old now.  We'll likely see next summer if he's learned anything as a fringe player the last couple years.

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

@DJB, I may be asking a question that I dont really want the answer to.....but here it goes. Is that you?

If you have any question about an image and you have Chrome just right click and search for image and source is usually found.

It is amazing how many plagiarists do not know about that. 

One guy at previous job used a bunch of images from net and I called him on it. 

He denied it and I told him one was actually done by me and I can show you site you got it from.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If you have any question about an image and you have Chrome just right click and search for image and source is usually found.

He denied it and I told him one was actually done by me and I can show you site you got it from.

I hear ya. We had a former coworker that didnt just lie about everything but did it to extreme. Bigger and more deer. Larger bear rug. More savings. The whole works. Anyway he showed me a deer on his tree cam. Funny thing is he showed me a picture I saw on FB a week earlier. It was a bit awkward when I called him out on it. All that said....it was a rhetorical question. I dont really care if that was him in the picture. Thanks for the tip though.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Our Friend:

Google Search

3 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

this might sound dumb, but i had no idea practice squad transactions could happen after the regular season.

could a non playoff team sign a practice squad guy now?

i wasn't having much luck finding that online.

No, because anyone you sign from another team's practice squad has to be placed on the active roster. Non-playoff teams have no active roster anymore.