What was the Bill's Play-of-the-Decade?

cage

NFL released a pretty awesome video montage showing every team's play-of-the-decade.  This question should probably be a poll, but there's no way I can do that justice, so I'll just ask it here...for this video they picked Shady's TD run to win the Snow Bowl game in OT.  While there's probably a FitzMagic moment I'm missing, I'll put forth 2 candidates:

-- Josh Allen's 75 yard bomb to Foster against the Jags last year.  This came after he returned from the injury, he was under heavy pressure and stood in the pocket.  In my mind this is one of the key plays where the team really started to believe in him

-- Allen QB sneak fumble/recovery on 4th down against Dallas on Thanksgiving.  Big national spotlight, big moment in the game.  I think this is where the rest of the league started to notice him

Submit your entries and even better if you include a video clip of the play....

Edited by cage
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So many to choose from.

Some of my favorites: 

-Fred Jackson’s run with the stiff arm (twice) of the Bears’ Chris Conte, sending him to the turf, that set up the game winning FG

- Dawson Knox’s run after catch where he refused to go down

- Josh Allen’s hurdle over the Vikings LB Barr

- Kyle Williams rushing TD in his last game

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Allen’s last second heave to Clay for the win, oops.

showed us there is a QB in town and it wasn’t time just yet...

edit: I didn’t remotely see it coming and might have soiled myself if it connected...

Edited by row_33
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I would say that Dalton's TD to Boyd was definitely our play of the decade, and out game of the decade, not that anybody asked, is definitely that NE comeback in 2011 that someone posted a link to earlier.

Here's to being the winningest team of the 20's!! We have a chance to get the first NFL win of the 20's on Saturday!

Edited by BuffalothruMyVeins
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BruceVilanch said:

Daltons pass to get us in the playoffs. 

-Honestly the botched snap  against Dallas that JA willed into a first down stands out to me but that's probably because it's so recent

I agree with both of these.  If it's a play, it's obviously the 4th and 12.  If it's a Bills play, then I'm with you on the Allen sneak.  It's the symbolism of what Allen did; it was the play of that game, and that was the game where we seem to have shucked off the mediocrity of most of the past two decades.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Someone pointed that out about the Texans: none of the players who caught a pass for the Bills last year are on the Bills roster (Rayray is on practice squad)

In order:

out of league

200 yard NFL receiver for Raiders

NFL player, best years way behind him

out of league

230 yard TE on a bad team

out of league

practice squad player

190 yard TE on a bad team