Their has been one crime to this very good season.

njbuff

It really bothers me that the Bills carry only 2 RBs active each game. And don't tell me Sinorise Perry counts as #3

Many good teams use 3 active RBs on game day. I wish the Bills would do that.

Happy New Year (and new decade) to all my Bills brothers and sisters!

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Special teams should never ever take priority over offensive production, absolutely never. It is moronic to not use both Williams and Yeldon in an offensive rotation, we all know its true, Just sayin fellas, and y’all know i’m always right, ?

Go Bills!!! 

Yup everyone knows that except the coaches, you're the smart one.  Not sure if this was meant to be sarcastic or you're just an idiot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yup everyone knows that except the coaches, you're the smart one.  Not sure if this was meant to be sarcastic or you're just an idiot. 

What an intellectual genius you are...??? no wonder Rochester got rid of us both, ???, get yourself a beer there sport. 

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, loyal2dagame said:

How about our kicker sucking most of the season? 

Of course there are other issues, but as a whole, this season has provided much more good than bad.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

please change the thread title to, "There ...". i'm normally not the spelling police and could generally care less but, it just looks bad for anyone perusing the titles.

or is it, "they're"... i kid, i kid...

Oops, I am usually not this stupid.

My bad.

Sorry.

?

I’ve wanted to get Yeldon on the field some the past few games if nothing else to keep Gore fresh as he was looking tired. But now the playoffs are here and I like having Gore alongside the rookie Singletary. It is a big game and I want Singletary out there on most downs but it might be nice if Gore could add that veteran calming presence to the position. Gore has gotten some rest and he should looked closer to what he was earlier in the season. If there are any big changes I might want to find a way to get Duke on the active roster. He adds something we don’t have and he has that “dog” mentality that I like playing on the road. 

Edited by racketmaster

First, I’m a Bama fan. Yeldon’s fumbling is NOT blown out of proportion. 

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Board/116/Contents/Career-Fumble-StatsInteresting-28220168/

In addition, people show his stats and that is fumbles LOST unless both are listed. He has ALWAYS had an issue with ball security. 

I’d love to see him on the field as he can be electric. The problem with that is he sometimes shocks the ball right out of his hands...and this O doesn’t need that. 

Edited by TroutDog