Their has been one crime to this very good season.

njbuff

How the Bills have not found a way to have Yeldon active not not be used in the passing game is downright criminal.

His fumbling issues are way overblown and his skills as a pass catcher have been severely underutilized.

Otherwise there isn’t a whole lot to get frustrated over.

Ha. I really would like to see Yeldon active as well. 

PS - this opening line is savage!

“How the Bills have not found a way to have Yeldon active not not be used in the passing game is downright criminal.”

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, wppete said:

Hope Yeldon and Duke play vs Houston. They deserve it. Sit #32 and Foster, worthless players. 

11 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Agreed on Yeldon.  I like Duke, but there must be a reason why they are not activating him.

When you read all the articles from people more in the know, for Duke it's all about special teams, he's not as good as Foster and Roberts.  Also comment that if Wallace isn't 100%, then Kevin Johnson takes his spot which then also removes him from ST so doubtful they'd remove both off the field.  Kind of similar reasons from Yeldon, ST play.

Maybe they decide Duke's play is a big enough boost to the offense to take the chance on weaker ST or find someone else to sit.  IMO the most logical would be Kroft or Smith, but Smith for blocking.  Maybe if they feel Williams could play Kroft's position. With the nicked up lines on both sides, doubt they'd sit anyone there instead.

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How the Bills have not found a way to have Yeldon active not not be used in the passing game is downright criminal.

His fumbling issues are way overblown and his skills as a pass catcher have been severely underutilized.

Otherwise there isn’t a whole lot to get frustrated over.

please change the thread title to, "There ...". i'm normally not the spelling police and could generally care less but, it just looks bad for anyone perusing the titles.

or is it, "they're"... i kid, i kid...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

please change the thread title to, "There ...". i'm normally not the spelling police and could generally care less but, it just looks bad for anyone perusing the titles.

nothing more criminal than the headline

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

I like how Yeldon consistently getting tackled upon first contact all last game (I have never seen a RB go down easier) has made people think he’d be useful.  

right? he runs too upright for me. i think his waist is broken, i didn't see him bend once.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It makes us all look more stupider

• Haha (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

When you read all the articles from people more in the know, for Duke it's all about special teams, he's not as good as Foster and Roberts.  Also comment that if Wallace isn't 100%, then Kevin Johnson takes his spot which then also removes him from ST so doubtful they'd remove both off the field.  Kind of similar reasons from Yeldon, ST play.

Maybe they decide Duke's play is a big enough boost to the offense to take the chance on weaker ST or find someone else to sit.  IMO the most logical would be Kroft or Smith, but Smith for blocking.  Maybe if they feel Williams could play Kroft's position. With the nicked up lines on both sides, doubt they'd sit anyone there instead.

Special teams should never ever take priority over offensive production, absolutely never. It is moronic to not use both Williams and Yeldon in an offensive rotation, we all know its true, Just sayin fellas, and y’all know i’m always right, ?

Go Bills!!! 

Edited by Don Otreply

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

Ha. I really would like to see Yeldon active as well. 

PS - this opening line is savage!

How the Bills have not found a way to have Yeldon active not not be used in the passing game is downright criminal.”

How? Hum the Oscar Meyer song as you read along.

My coordinator has a first name, 

It's B-R-I-A-N

My coordinator has a second name,

It's D-A-B-O-LL

Oh he loves to run it every play,

And if you ask that's why I'll say, 

Cuz Brian Daboll has a way of making me blow my brains away!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2