2 years ago today, Dalton became a folk hero!

Chandler#81

I was in Miami for the game too.  Tons of people were watching on their phones after the game.  I had a certain website's live feed of the Bengals/ ravens.  I saw the play happen about a minute before everyone else and probably looked like i was on something running around Hard Rock Stadium's parking lot screaming.  It made sense to other people around me once they saw the play. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

I was watching the ESPN gamecast on my phone while doing odds and ends around the house.  I know I know it might as well be 1940s radio.  Saw that TOUCHDOWN at the top of the field.  I know exactly where I was in the house when I saw that.  Was so elated. 

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Like (+1) 1

While I will never consider that "the Bills making the playoffs," it was a special moment that brought me to tears.

And the outpouring of love (and money) by scores of Bills fans was even better.  That was bigger than the Bills and bigger than football.

Happy times, all around.

• Thank you (+1) 1

A great moment in Bills history. I put it there in excitement and drama with the Houston comeback game. I know exactly where I was when watching both. And I cried when the Bengals scored, it had been so long, the nightmare had finally ended.

Edited by CSBill

15 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

We did earn it that year. It just wasnt pretty. We needed to win and did. Baltimore didn't do what they needed to and lost. 

you don’t EARN with 9 wins and others bailing you out.

It was the best at the time but this year is a million times better.

15 hours ago, loyal2dagame said:

We did earn it that year. It just wasnt pretty. We needed to win and did. Baltimore didn't do what they needed to and lost. 

and they played like garbage in that game, possibly the worst showing in playoff history

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

and they played like garbage in that game, possibly the worst showing in playoff history

Give it a rest.

Oh, and

Give it a rest.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1