How nice is it to not have to worry about all the off season drama?

All_Pro_Bills

There are plenty of decisions to be made in the off-season: wide receiver, o-line, replacement for the leadership skills of Lorenzo Alexander/Frank Gore. But those are the kind of decisions that good teams, or teams on the upswing, have. The issue we don't have to worry about: Angst over inept coaches or GMs. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With the Bills in the playoffs and looking to be headed in the right direction it feels strange but good to not have any worries or concerns about all the off season coaching firing and hiring.  Lots of threads about other teams in turmoil like the Giants and Browns.  As Bills fans not too much to worry about. 

Happy New Year to all and to a victory on Saturday!

Oh, it's Nice.

It's Soooooooooooooo Nice.

First world problems: Worrying about whether someone snipes a coordinator or part of our FO

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m guessing BeNe already has a list if Daboll does leave.

Virgil, you have great posts especially you’re post game breakdowns, but I don’t know what’s wrong with the dad from ‘That 70’s Show’.  

Its what he said on the show ?

If the offense is the reason we exit the playoffs (which will more than likely be the cause) I expect everybody to throw a mr. hankie at the Daboll ceiling fan. From there, if somebody else hires him it will be about how we needed to keep him instead of changing coaches every year 

I remember the offseasons on the BBMB. We all unloaded a year's worth of feelings of disappointment. Every conspiracy theory and Incarcerated Bob tweet was put through a CIA level code breaking analysis. Some days we'd turn on each other while we played internet GM trying to right the ship in our imagination. It was as though we individually felt we had to come up with our solution to the teams failures. 

It is a relief to be in good hands today. The burden of being an offseason GM is lifted.

• Haha (+1) 1