White jerseys and blue pants for Wild Card Weekend. ?

On 12/31/2019 at 3:06 PM, BobChalmers said:

Anyone who brings up red helmets in a positive light loses me immediately.

Our current QB can tell the difference between his players and the opposition - we don't need the UGLY red Fergie-helmets anymore.

Sorry, that’s a bridge too far. The red helmets were a great complementary look with our primary colors and I miss them. But to each their own opinion on this Bob—I won’t hold it against you :)

On 12/31/2019 at 2:45 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

In comparison to what other sources?  New 4 ‘Buffalo’s Best Bills’ Uniform’ poll?  Or a 2 on Your Side exposé over who picked the uniform?

I'm a day late and a dollar short but props to @Tesla03 for a late entry to the 'Worst Post of 2019' contest.  Doesn't rises to the level of gold medal but a strong late entry all the same.

45 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

How could I do that if I were so inclined?

Depending on the TV, you should be able to go into settings and set the color value to “0”. Good luck. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Depending on the TV, you should be able to go into settings and set the color value to “0”. Good luck. 

LOL, I had no idea. I checked and my TV has a Monochrome option. Who knew? Well, not me.

I'm still kind of troubled about how I'll deal if they go with light gray on light gray with light gray helmets. Somehow I'll power through, I'll just have to.

• Haha (+1) 1

I like the blue on blue AND the white on white. Seems like a generation gap thing. 

My main gripe overall is that I want to get rid of that stripe on the helmet. Looks "stale." The Standing Buffalo is "vintage" and one of the best logos in ALL of sports.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

I like the blue on blue AND the white on white. Seems like a generation gap thing. 

My main gripe overall is that I want to get rid of that stripe on the helmet. Looks "stale." The Standing Buffalo is "vintage" and one of the best logos in ALL of sports.

I’d have to say the regular all blues were easily my least favorite combo UNTIL this thanksgiving when they added in the ultra white facemasks and accents. i thought that little change made a big difference. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

I’d have to say the regular all blues were easily my least favorite combo UNTIL this thanksgiving when they added in the ultra white facemasks and accents. i thought that little change made a big difference. 

That was definitely a cool, subtle change that provided some contrast, especially if you don't like the unicolor look.

Really though; I love the Bills current uni's and don't really mind any of the color combo's, but I'd love to see them get rid of that stripe and go back to the Standing Buffalo.

The white on white looks the best wearing throwbacks. Blue socks with stripes and red buffalo on helmet. I'd like to see them go to the red buffalo, either old standing or charging logo switching to red buffalo and blue swish.

4ea87cd64e2e15541fd9c42be6fe76e4.jpg