JJ Watt (activated & will play), Jonathan Joseph & Will Fuller are practicing for Houston

Reed83HOF

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

ESPN coverage means Watt will get the Bruschi treatment.  It will be 37 angles of Watt on every play, including when the Texans are on offense, and 2 cameras covering the rest of the stadium.

Yet another reason I'm glad I'll be at the game and not watching on TV.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

What are you talking about Watt is a HoF player... his impact is ridic as is his brother's... I wish he were playing for us

you are the most consistently in character poster of 2019.  big fan!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Are you under the impression that the majority of the NFL isn’t on HGH or something similar? 

No, but I’m under the impression that some of the high-profile, high-motor lunch-pailers juice the most, sorry Sherlock. :( 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I am not underestimating Watts.  Injured or not, he has always given us problems in the past.

Not in 2016. Bills OL held him in check and won.  I honestly don’t remember what he did last year. I know it was merciless/Clowney who hit Josh’s elbow.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not in 2016. Bills OL held him in check and won.  I honestly don’t remember what he did last year. I know it was merciless/Clowney who hit Josh’s elbow.

I looked up the matches between Bills vs Texans.  We played in December of 2015.  Watts had only 4 tackles.  Of the four games played vs the Texans, the Bills are three and one.  Our only loss to the Texans was 2018, 30 - 23.  Watts was held to 4 tackles in that game as well. 

This gives me a bit more confidence going into Saturday's  game.

A playoff win would be sweet.

3 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I looked up the matches between Bills vs Texans.  We played in December of 2015.  Watts had only 4 tackles.  Of the four games played vs the Texans, the Bills are three and one.  Our only loss to the Texans was 2018, 30 - 23.  Watts was held to 4 tackles in that game as well. 

This gives me a bit more confidence going into Saturday's  game.

A playoff win would be sweet.

The big one was 2014 that he had the pick 6. Otherwise, he wasn’t a game changer. 

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I bet the first offensive play from scrimmage for Buffalo is a screen at Watt.  You know he's going to be pumped and coming with everything he's got, why not exploit it?

He's smart. I don't think he'd be exploited like that on the first play.