JJ Watt (activated & will play), Jonathan Joseph & Will Fuller are practicing for Houston

Reed83HOF

24 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I was a bit nervous trying to figure out how we would stop Cooper, Gallup and Zeke on Thanksgiving. We did a good job.

We got to get to Watson, I’ve heard on Houston boards he doesn’t like to scramble as much. Can’t give up the big play. 

Scrambling is his thing. If he doesn't scramble, great.

It's the same with Josh. if he just sits in the pocket all day, he won't be as effective.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

We scored 17, 17, 17 vs Baltimore Pittsburgh and New England.  Woulda shoulda couldas I know but we were also inside the 15 the last 2 plays of the game in the 2 losses.  Points were there to be had against those elite Ds.  

In my own adjustment vs opponent here....we should score 24 plus points.  If not I'll buy Daboll a ticket to the Cleveland interview.  

Sorry I fear nothing about their defense.  Not this season.

Score 27 and we win.

You are right about one thing, their defense truly does suck.

The last game meant nothing to the Texans. Game before, If Jameis Winston had not hand wrapped the Texans 4 ints and a fumble the Bucs could have killed the Texans.  Bucs WRS were constantly open, Winston couldn't hit them.  If J Allen is accurate we will be able to pass on them and for big yards all day long.  J Brown should have 100 plus yards.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TEXANS2020 said:

The Bill's ain't going to be able to hang with the Texans!!! last year in the playoffs was Watson's first playoff game best believe he is going to go hard this year Texan's all the way?

I can see you're a Texans fan, but don't be ridiculous.   This is going to be battle between two rising organizations. 

This is going to be a 60minute dog fight.   

7 minutes ago, TEXANS2020 said:

Dog fight? Buffalo Bill's against Houston Texans really best receiver in the game Dhop and best QB DW4 yall ain't beat us yet with them 2 on the field (last year) just watch the highlights 20 to 13 we hurt Allen 

do they speak English in Houston?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TEXANS2020 said:

Dog fight? Buffalo Bill's against Houston Texans really best receiver in the game Dhop and best QB DW4 yall ain't beat us yet with them 2 on the field (last year) just watch the highlights 20 to 13 we hurt Allen 

If J Allen is hot the Bills will likely win. If he is not, the Bills lose.  Other wild card is Fuller, how healthy is he really.  This could actually be  a shoot out with one dynamic QB (Watson) and another chewing up a putrid defense. Watson has some terrible games, let me say one word, Denver.  Your secondary is one of the worst in the NFL and dont give me this Jj Watt is the savior crap, no causal fan has any clue what his real physical status is.

I do agree Fuller is a game changer for the Texans, IF he is healthy.

Last year meant nothing, we were on our way to win when Allen got hurt and the Magic Peterman throw the game away with 2 picks ending with a pick six. So you either dont know football or are just taking vapid smack.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TEXANS2020 said:

Allen is alright I just dnt see anybody on offense that makes me think yall got a chance last year yall had McCoy and Benjamin those r good players and if i recall with those weapons Allen did not score a touchdown, peterman did throw a touchdown so I think I know football our defense is better this year even without jj watt and jadeveon Clowney 

You're right we've been struggling to replace the loss of Kelvin Benjamin all year.

• Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, TEXANS2020 said:

Allen is alright I just dnt see anybody on offense that makes me think yall got a chance last year yall had McCoy and Benjamin those r good players and if i recall with those weapons Allen did not score a touchdown, peterman did throw a touchdown so I think I know football our defense is better this year even without jj watt and jadeveon Clowney 

Any little shred of credibility you had is not 100% extinguished.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

We scored 17, 17, 17 vs Baltimore Pittsburgh and New England.  Woulda shoulda couldas I know but we were also inside the 15 the last 2 plays of the game in the 2 losses.  Points were there to be had against those elite Ds.  

In my own adjustment vs opponent here....we should score 24 plus points.  If not I'll buy Daboll a ticket to the Cleveland interview.  

Sorry I fear nothing about their defense.  Not this season.

Score 27 and we win.

You do realize we scored 27 points only 3 times this year, right? And two of them were against Miami. 

if I was gambling on this game, this is the ultimate stay away. I’m pretty confident in the bills playing hard and making this a close game.  I just have no idea what to expect with the Texans.  They are a super confusing team. They can beat NE and KC on the road yet get blown out by Denver.  They make no sense.  We have some good matchups but they have more legit blue chip players. I have absolutely no idea what to expect except I will probably drink a lot. 

23 minutes ago, rayray808 said:

Watt will play but is not 100%, in fact I think it may hurt them more than help.

Fuller will be active but he is not healthy enough to make an impact.

This is the playoffs and the shenanigans have begun regarding health/playing time of star players 

Ah, I don’t really agree with that. Just watt being on the field demands attention on passing downs. I do think you run at him to test him early in the game.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

9 minutes ago, TEXANS2020 said:

Hahahahha!