JJ Watt (activated & will play), Jonathan Joseph & Will Fuller are practicing for Houston

Reed83HOF

The one to really fear playing is Fuller, he plays you have a serious dual threat in Hopkins and Fuller who has great speed and can really stretch the field.  It is a totally different offensive dynamic with Fuller playing.

Joseph is old and not very good but at least he is smart, their secondary has been one of the worst in the league.  

JJ Watt, who knows what kind of impact he could have, could be huge of could be a total non-event.  Their pass rush has truly suffered withut Watt in there. How healthy he is after such a short recovery time is anyone's guess.

• Like (+1) 2

What JJ Watt is doing is admirable but the Texans should sideline him unless they make it to the conference championship or the Super Bowl. 

All it's going to take is one good ding and that's re-injured or retorn.  Sometimes re-injuring a healing muscle really a recovery back.    

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Agreed. I expect Watt to be a force in this game. He was playing really well early in the season (21 qb hits in just 8 games), and my understanding is that the tear wasn't a major one. I expect he'll be fine. 

I was really hoping for another week or 2 for those guys.

25 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The one to really fear playing is Fuller, he plays you have a serious dual threat in Hopkins and Fuller who has great speed and can really stretch the field.  It is a totally different offensive dynamic with Fuller playing.

Joseph is old and not very good but at least he is smart, their secondary has been one of the worst in the league.  

JJ Watt, who knows what kind of impact he could have, could be huge of could be a total non-event.  Their pass rush has truly suffered withut Watt in there. How healthy he is after such a short recovery time is anyone's guess.

Fuller is a threat but the way the Bills play defense it takes away that big play.

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Agreed. I expect Watt to be a force in this game. He was playing really well early in the season (21 qb hits in just 8 games), and my understanding is that the tear wasn't a major one. I expect he'll be fine. 

Watt is going to be fired up and fresh. That place is going to go crazy early on.

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I was really hoping for another week or 2 for those guys.

Watt has historically destroyed the Bills. He basically won the 2014 game single-handedly (9 QB hits - 9! -, one of which caused a game ending INT,  and a pick-six), completely dominated in the 2012 game, and was unblockable in the game last season. He also played well in the game the Bills won in 2015, with a bunch of tackles and a TFL. 

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Sad 1