GM Dorsey meeting with Haslam - He's out

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Haslam should just give the keys to DePodesta and just role with it.

How bad could the final result of it be compared to the rest of what has happened under Haslam’s ownership?

It would be Berry as GM and Stefanski as HC. Lefts see if they listen to him fully this time 

33 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Haslam is a crook, and Snyder is just dumb. 

So the answer is YES.

Snyder made his money through highly questionable means, alienated one of the strongest fan bases in the sport, and is just generally not a good person that looks to exploit everything he can.   I'd say Snyder because of the damage he has caused.  https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/sports/article/21066973/happy-20th-anniversary-dan-snyder-washington-fans-are-not-cheering Haslam just bought a franchise that wasn't doing much well and has done worse than his predecessors.  But both are pretty bad.

24 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

This franchise is so dysfunctional they'll hire Kevin Costner because they saw Draft Day.

Maybe they should hire Russ Brandon as he was in Draft Day as well :doh:

Russ did a hell of a job selling hope to us Bills fans for how many years.

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

I’ll bet McDermott’s season here in Buffalo + being a legit candidate for coach of the year went a long way in helping Depodesta win that power play. 

yep just had to keep saying look up the I90. See what MY HC would have done 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I’ll bet McDermott’s season here in Buffalo + being a legit candidate for coach of the year went a long way in helping Depodesta win that power play. 

I don't know anything about the guy, but simply on taste alone he sounds competent, especially in comparison to his competition.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s headed that way. McDaniels probably refused to report to Dorsey.

If it is McDaniels once again it is the Haslams over ruling DePodesta and that didn’t work well last time (Hugh Jackson)

Just now, Reader said:

I don't know anything about the guy, but simply on taste alone he sounds competent, especially in comparison to his competition.

He was one of the main guys that were part of moneyball and the Oakland A's talent on the cheap in baseball. Smart guy.