NYG hired 4 computer folks

Reed83HOF

Sounds like they want potentially McDaniels, or Roman.  McDaniels probably won’t take any of these jobs because Brady will probably be gone so Belicheck will leave.  Roman can make sense, but he does really well with mobile QB’s like in SF, even Buffalo, and now the Ravens.  I wouldn’t be surprised if they draft another QB.

7 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

hopefully they’re using the Agile methodology and working in open-concept offices with no privacy or storage space whatsoever!!!   Otherwise they are FAILURES.

Software Engineer here, you have just triggered me.  I cannot STAND companies just blindly pushing for Agile without truly knowing what that software development process is.  Open concept offices are yucky - really hate not having high cubicle walls so that I can personalize my space.  UUUUgggghhhhhhh

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

My Giants fan buddy is pretty upset they didn't dump Dave too. Seems like he may have a point.

Mine too. Two were arguing back and forth about the merits of firing coach but not firing the GM, the push/pull between consistency and turnover, major questions at QB, etc. 

I welcomed them both to the NFL hinterlands, a place Bills fans got to know quite well the last 20 years, and my hope for them is that they right the ship a lot quicker than we did. 

• Haha (+1) 1