Nsekhe, Shaq and Roberts all Practicing today.

MAJBobby

48 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I actually want Roberts out.  He doesn't do enough.  Would rather have Duke or Yeldon active.  Or EJ gainse brought in, due to the Wallace situation.  Seems like a better use of a roster spot. 

Not me. I want him in there. He's capable of making a game-changing play on a return, and in the playoffs, you're probably going to need a big play on ST at some point.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I actually want Roberts out.  He doesn't do enough.  Would rather have Duke or Yeldon active.  Or EJ gainse brought in, due to the Wallace situation.  Seems like a better use of a roster spot. 

Another one who simply has bad eyes. Roberts is hands down our best KR and PR. Still one of the better ones in the league as well. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Only one that seems they are not at Practice is Levi Wallace. 
So looks like they are going to be good to go for Saturday. 
according to Chris Brown on WGR

Did Brown actually say they are going to be good to go on Sat?

'Cuz I don't see that...It's promising all 3 are dressed, but....

10 minutes ago, Spiderweb said:

Another one who simply has bad eyes. Roberts is hands down our best KR and PR. Still one of the better ones in the league as well. 

#4 in the league at present, just behind NO Deonte Harris

1 hour ago, peterpan said:

Roberts has had some nice returns as a PR/KR. But I hear what you're saying about having Duke, Yeldon as well as Sweeney active, maybe think of benching DiMarco, Foster, Lee Smith or Kroft. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did Brown actually say they are going to be good to go on Sat?

'Cuz I don't see that...It's promising all 3 are dressed, but....

#4 in the league at present, just behind NO Deonte Harris

he said on WGR Nsekhe was moving very well at practice and looked good. Said same of Roberts. Did say he didn’t watch much of Shaq but say him practicing. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Exactly how I feel. Roberts wasn’t brought here to have 100 catches. He was brought here to make a few big plays. He’s done a nice job so far. If he busts one Saturday it can be the difference in the game. If you want a guy to sit you can sit DiMarco or Perry. They basically play a handful of ST snaps without the ball.

I think if DiMarco or Perry are inactive this week, the Bills still have a good chance of winning.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PolishPrince said:

Kurt Coleman actually has more snaps on special teams than Senorise Perry. Perry needs to sit - has anyone ever actually noticed him on special teams in a good way? 

Good point !

But I’m sure we all noticed him on that stupid hit that cost us an interception against the jests 

38 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

One thing I noticed looking at the league stats is the Texans give up next to nothing in both the Punt and Kickoff Returns. Rank 1st and second. Return game may not make much difference.

You never know 

1 hour ago, peterpan said:

Roberts is a good return man, we could do worse. He’s no Devin Hester, but then again, after the rule changes, who is? He’s a confident return man, doesn’t make mistakes and gets the ball out to the 25-30 regularly. Good player.

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

That is true, but we are talking about making Roster decisions based on probability of success.

I’m sure I’m not the only one who believes Duke should see at least some snaps on offense and ( IMO ) got more to offer then

Kurt Colman who’s only there as a 4th safety who never sees the field .....

1 hour ago, PolishPrince said:

Kurt Coleman actually has more snaps on special teams than Senorise Perry. Perry needs to sit - has anyone ever actually noticed him on special teams in a good way? 

Could it be because Perry has only rejoined the team in mid-season?

Watch the plays - Perry is much more valuable than Coleman.