Nsekhe, Shaq and Roberts all Practicing today.

MAJBobby

Just now, peterpan said:

I actually want Roberts out.  He doesn't do enough.  Would rather have Duke or Yeldon active.  Or EJ gainse brought in, due to the Wallace situation.  Seems like a better use of a roster spot. 

Roberts can change the game in an instant with a PR or KR.  Just because he hasn't broken a long one yet this year doesn't mean it can't happen Saturday.

• Like (+1) 12

1 minute ago, eball said:

Roberts can change the game in an instant with a PR or KR.  Just because he hasn't broken a long one yet this year doesn't mean it can't happen Saturday.

Agree he has had some very good returns. If he is healthy it is a weapon on the ST that Texans have to worry about. And easy want Duke Williams on field can easily deactivate Senorise Perry OR even Robert Foster 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I actually want Roberts out.  He doesn't do enough.  Would rather have Duke or Yeldon active.  Or EJ gainse brought in, due to the Wallace situation.  Seems like a better use of a roster spot. 

Nah I'd want Roberts if he can go. He is very reliable on the KR and PR's and can possibly break one at any time. He never muffs the punts or kickoffs. I entirely trust Roberts as a return man.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, eball said:

Exactly how I feel. Roberts wasn’t brought here to have 100 catches. He was brought here to make a few big plays. He’s done a nice job so far. If he busts one Saturday it can be the difference in the game. If you want a guy to sit you can sit DiMarco or Perry. They basically play a handful of ST snaps without the ball.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Only one that seems they are not at Practice is Levi Wallace. 

So looks like they are going to be good to go for Saturday. 

according to Chris Brown on WGR

Love it!!!! Hopefully Wallace gets back at it soon too.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Exactly how I feel. Roberts wasn’t brought here to have 100 catches. He was brought here to make a few big plays. He’s done a nice job so far. If he busts one Saturday it can be the difference in the game. If you want a guy to sit you can sit DiMarco or Perry. They basically play a handful of ST snaps without the ball.

Not to jinx us but the one nice thing Roberts brings as well is sure hands on kick offs and punts.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Or maybe sit K. Coleman. Maybe Duke could take that spot?

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Yep Hemma, but unfortunately Wallace is still out and the good news is he only twisted his ankle, not broken.  Let’s hope he can play, but if not if we win, I expect him back for the divisional round.  Thank god we grabbed Johnson this off season.

I am fine with Johnson on outside. As him and Wallace have been rotating as 2CB for weeks now. 

and glad Taron Johnson is good to go as well in slot. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I’m with you on roberts.

when he signed in the off season, I got flamed for suggesting his signing was not nearly as important as some where making it out to be.  Some were acting as if they had just brought in Deven Hester and it was still 2007. 

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Throw in Lee Smith (and now Add Ryan Bates to the list) and those might be the most useless players on the team 

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I am fine with Johnson on outside. As him and Wallace have been rotating as 2CB for weeks now. 

and glad Taron Johnson is good to go as well in slot. 

I think K Johnson might actually be the better play this week. I’m anticipating more man coverage this weekend with Tre on Nuk. That being said, KJohnson is the better man corner between him and Levi, and I would imagine having history with the Texans and their offense/WRs may actually give him a leg up on the competition. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable