PSA for BMORE game-Start your Justifications Now!

plenzmd1

For those of us with  significant others that we sometimes need to do some internal selling around attending/spending money for Bills games, just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

Tickets on Stubhub right now about $400 per in the upper deck(inclusive of fees) , and while normally i would expect them to go down as the game approaches, i just don"t see that with Buffalo being a 6 hour drive, so many folks having relatives in the BMORE/DC metro area and it expected to be on Saturday night. (And for those without a place to stay, @SDS has offered his house to anyone who needs free lodging as long as they display the TBD sign on their sleeping bag, right @mead107)

I think they may actually go up a good bit. But if you buy them now, and the Titans play them, i think they will decline significantly, actually more than they will rise if Buffalo is the opponent. So that's a no go.

I started my sell job last week when i saw the price for flights to Houston, and said I would rather stay home and then go to Baltimore game, but that meant paying a lot more for tickets. Boss woman nodded, quietly accepting the fact i was starting my sales pitch. The 4 bills  for upper deck is still gunna be rough, but at least the seeds are being sown

Just wanted to give the heads up for others in similar situations. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

We should start a list of the locals that could (doesn't mean they will) host TBD members coming to B-More...

@SDS

@R. Rich

@Limeaid

@DC Tom

Is that a joke on my last name "Host" Jack?

If you mean host as place where people could stay I could host some who I have met in past.

If you want a place to have a party night before I am sure Jimmy will glad to host it. If playoffs end up Bills @ Baltimore he usually finds a way to host a tailgate there.

If you mean host a tailgate Rich is expert on that and has made arrangements in past in one of the bars.

There are a LOT of locals who are Bills fans on this board.

14 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

For those of us with  significant others that we sometimes need to do some internal selling around attending/spending money for Bills games, just wanted to give y'all a heads up.

Tickets on Stubhub right now about $400 per in the upper deck(inclusive of fees) , and while normally i would expect them to go down as the game approaches, i just don"t see that with Buffalo being a 6 hour drive, so many folks having relatives in the BMORE/DC metro area and it expected to be on Saturday night. (And for those without a place to stay, @SDS has offered his house to anyone who needs free lodging as long as they display the TBD sign on their sleeping bag, right @mead107)

I think they may actually go up a good bit. But if you buy them now, and the Titans play them, i think they will decline significantly, actually more than they will rise if Buffalo is the opponent. So that's a no go.

I started my sell job last week when i saw the price for flights to Houston, and said I would rather stay home and then go to Baltimore game, but that meant paying a lot more for tickets. Boss woman nodded, quietly accepting the fact i was starting my sales pitch. The 4 bills  for upper deck is still gunna be rough, but at least the seeds are being sown

Just wanted to give the heads up for others in similar situations. 

This is next-level stuff; you need to teach a class on the art of marital negotiation tactics. 

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Honestly, I think it's a risky buy for anyone right now with is very possibly going to Kansas City if we win, not Baltimore.

true but you should be able to make your money back at the very least, right?