Bills at Texans: Predict the Score

Magox

I like Fuller but some people have lost their minds. If he plays he ain’t going to be 100 percent, if he plays there is a good chance he won’t finish the game. The Bills have basically had two weeks to look at and prepare for the Texans.

I have watched the majority of Texans games at one point or another, I’m surprised no one has mentioned that Hopkins rarely shows that elite Top 5 burst that he once showed regularly. I’m confident Tre can limit him and the other guys can X out Stills and Fuller.

Watson will throw a few picks, it’s not going to be an easy game but the Bills are winning this thing. 24-17

Edited by CommonCents
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CommonCents said:

I like Fuller but some people have lost their minds. If he plays he ain’t going to be 100 percent, if he plays there is a good chance he won’t finish the game. The Bills have basically had two weeks to look at and prepare for the Texans.

I have watched the majority of Texans games at one point or another, I’m surprised no one has mentioned that Hopkins rarely shows that elite Top 5 burst that he once showed regularly. I’m confident Tre can limit him and the other guys can X out Stills and Fuller.

Watson will throw a few picks, it’s not going to be an easy game but the Bills are winning this thing. 24-17

I agree Tre minimizes the damage from Hopkins.  But even with Fuller 80%, we're talking about Taron /Kevin slowing him down along with Stils. I don't expect Wallace playing. Neither team is blowing out the other. It will be close like last year (minus the Peterman pic 6). We must blitz and hurry Watson.

Bills 24

Hou 20

....on to KC.....

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have zero faith in our offense, especially with McD’s conservative style...

By no means is this an easy game, but our offense hasn't faced a defense this bad since Miami. Houston's defense is 7th worst in DVOA, 5th worst in total yards, and dead last in yards per play. They also lost a starting safety to injury. JJ Watt is the only wild card.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills win 30-20. Defense scores early and Singletary and John Brown go off. I live in Houston, and have been to several games this year. Pass defense is HORRIBLE, and tackling is poor. The business owners I work for come in my office and see a signed Jim Kelly Houston Gamblers jersey everyday. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Um, same person.

I guess you never seen Rocky II as to what I am referring..........

My bad. LoL I have seen it many times. My head confused Clubber and Apollo.

PAIN, is the correct answer! 

1 hour ago, BillsMafia828 said:

Bills win 30-20. Defense scores early and Singletary and John Brown go off. I live in Houston, and have been to several games this year. Pass defense is HORRIBLE, and tackling is poor. The business owners I work for come in my office and see a signed Jim Kelly Houston Gamblers jersey everyday. Go Bills!

so basically their defense plays every game like ours played against the Patriots a couple weeks ago?

If so, I REALLY like our chances.

Not that it means a damn thing now, but Denver walked in there with a ROOKIE QB and b!tch-slapped a Texans team that had something to play for.

If there ever was a spot for the Bills to put up there finest offensive output of the season............. this is it.

But, of course, it all means nothing come 4:35 Saturday afternoon.

On 12/31/2019 at 2:35 PM, Tesla03 said:

fuller is playing. He will practice all week and Texans media saying he looks fine 

Bills have to aim for 24 points on offense. Texans defense is bottom of the league in a lot of categories, anything less than 20 points is unacceptable 

Fans are already getting their pitchforks ready to blame the defense if we lose but if we can’t win it will almost certainly be on the offense and Allen 

I'm sure you already have your gameday thread Allen hate macros made and post game Allen hate post mostly prepared.

23 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Funny how everyone on both teams is suddenly healthy or is it they want the opponent to have to prepare for them.

It's the playoffs.  There is a different definition/standard for "healthy" in the playoffs.

Some facts: 

- Bills play better on the road.

- Bills play better in the spotlight.

- Bills starters have not lost back to back games this year.

- Brian Daboll wants to cement himself as a HC candidate.

- Texans are an inconsistent team that can go from dominating a top team, to getting blown out by a poor team.

- The Bills are one of the most consistent teams in the NFL. 

That all being said. My honest take is Bills 26 - Texans 14