Bills at Texans: Predict the Score

Magox

55 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

fuller is playing. He will practice all week and Texans media saying he looks fine 

Bills have to aim for 24 points on offense. Texans defense is bottom of the league in a lot of categories, anything less than 20 points is unacceptable 

Fans are already getting their pitchforks ready to blame the defense if we lose but if we can’t win it will almost certainly be on the offense and Allen 

All we need to do to WIN is score one more point then Texans .. This whole blah , blah , anything less 20 points is unacceptable is BS 

im more then OK if we win 14-13 , 

I could care LESS what the score is just WIN baby !!!!

GO BILLS !!!

• Like (+1) 2

I agree with you about Allen being unleashed.

Ive been saying since the patriot loss that come wildcard weekend they say “Alright kid, go do your thing and win the damn game”

I could see him going into complete takeover mode much like his games against Miami last year.

Our defense is Championship caliber, and Allen can do enough with the weapons he has to win any game.

THIRTY FOUR TO NINE

GOOD GUYS

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Texans, 27-13.

As a 50-year Bills fan, I know that something unexpected will happen.     My guess is the defense will disappoint after being stout all season...

Lol,  I was thinking the same thing.  JJ Watt is playing so he’ll probably play lights out like he never missed anytime and change the complexion of the game.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Texans, 27-13.

As a 50-year Bills fan, I know that something unexpected will happen.     My guess is the defense will disappoint after being stout all season...

If we score 13 points, the offense is pretty disappointing too. Unfortunately I also don’t feel great about this Bills team in the playoffs. Josh needs to come to play!

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Texans, 27-13.

You know that how ?

58 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Lol,  I was thinking the same thing.  JJ Watt is playing so he’ll probably play lights out like he never missed anytime and change the complexion of the game.

I think Texans should be the ones worrying about OUR defense 

12 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

I think the Bills win a close one, 34-3.

Actually.....I'm leaning towards 23-21, Bills.

I prefer your first prediction

19 minutes ago, Putin said:

You know that how ?

BBFS.  Been there, felt that, like so many others here

19 minutes ago, Putin said:

I think Texans should be the ones worrying about OUR defense 

26-18

Bills

Then we root for the Titans in the night game to keep the very remote scenario of an AFC Championship game in Buffalo alive!

6 seed Titans @ Buffalo.

Stranger things have happened

Edited by Estro