Bills at Texans: Predict the Score

Magox

This is a hard game to predict. 

When you actually look at how Allen has played, especially recently, it's hard to imagine him leading a team to a post season victory. 

But when you consider the Texans & their inconsistencies and injuries, I can see our defense keeping us in it long enough for us to eventually come up with something offensively. I really don't even feel confident enough to make a prediction one way or another yet. Have to watch more on Houston.

2 hours ago, MDH said:

Really depends if Fuller plays. Texan's offense is a different beast with him in the lineup. It's not too difficult taking Hopkins out of the game if Fuller isn't there to take the top off the D.

If Fuller misses the game (or is really limited)  I see the Bills winning, something like 24-17.

fuller is playing. He will practice all week and Texans media saying he looks fine 

Bills have to aim for 24 points on offense. Texans defense is bottom of the league in a lot of categories, anything less than 20 points is unacceptable 

Fans are already getting their pitchforks ready to blame the defense if we lose but if we can’t win it will almost certainly be on the offense and Allen 

Edited by Tesla03
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bills - 31

Texans - 16 

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Texans - 31

Bills- 17

How the Bills fare on offense will depend on JJ's health.

Will whoop they’re ass with or without j j !!!

LETS GOOOO BUFFALOOOO !!!!

Edited by Putin
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

fuller is playing. He will practice all week and Texans media saying he looks fine 

Bills have to aim for 24 points on offense. Texans defense is bottom of the league in a lot of categories, anything less than 20 points is unacceptable 

Fans are already getting their pitchforks ready to blame the defense if we lose but if we can’t win it will almost certainly be on the offense and Allen 

Nostradamus

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower

30 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Running half speed for the first 10 minutes of practice (the media portion) isn’t the same as running full speed and making cuts during a game. 

I’m not convinced he plays and if he does is able to be effective. We’ll see.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MDH said:

Running half speed for the first 10 minutes of practice (the media portion) isn’t the same as running full speed and making cuts during a game. 

I’m not convinced he plays and if he does is able to be effective. We’ll see.

Funny how everyone on both teams is suddenly healthy or is it they want the opponent to have to prepare for them.