Bills at Texans: Predict the Score

Magox

6 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I just hope they go out and play to win.

They aren't good enough to beat playoff teams otherwise.

Their 1st quarter offense has been PATHETIC all year and while McD may be comfortable punting the first 5 times his team he has the ball.........the defense he has built works better when the opponent falls behind and feels compelled to abandon the run.

Play it more like Thanksgiving in Dallas and not like the entire last month when their scoring offense was the worst in the NFL.

If they play it like Baltimore/Pittsburgh/New England games then I expect that the storyline will be about how embarrassing/disgusting the offense was and how not opening up the offense more in December games was a mistake. 

I agree with this.  Now is the time for the "play fearless" mantra to actually mean something.  McD's nature is to not do anything foolish to put the team in a bad situation, but he needs to insist that the Bills take control of the game on both sides of the ball.  It also means Josh needs to figure out why he has "early game jitters" and fix it.  I'd like the Bills to come out the way they did in the first game of the season...remember how they opened against the Jets with Josh completing five or six short passes to get into a rhythm?  Now, obviously, they then had some bad plays but I want to see that sort of mentality this week and throughout the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I just hope they go out and play to win.

They aren't good enough to beat playoff teams otherwise.

Their 1st quarter offense has been PATHETIC all year and while McD may be comfortable punting the first 5 times his team he has the ball.........the defense he has built works better when the opponent falls behind and feels compelled to abandon the run.

Play it more like Thanksgiving in Dallas and not like the entire last month when their scoring offense was the worst in the NFL.

If they play it like Baltimore/Pittsburgh/New England games then I expect that the storyline will be about how embarrassing/disgusting the offense was and how not opening up the offense more in December games was a mistake. 

This guy is so negative

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 31 Tex 20

Go Bills!!!