For What Reason Will You Miss Work Saturday

thronethinker

8 hours ago, CowgirlsFan said:

No reason. I am retired.

as i say to all my retired friends...just a fancy term for unemployed!!!! And damn cant wait to be unemployed!

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The Flu, Which my wife has and so do I now?

I called in till Monday. Should be good by Saturday( I hope)

Had it Friday through Sunday! Freaking sucked getting invited to play golf everyday in the 60's all weekend, i am shaking and sweating under the covers!

9 hours ago, thronethinker said:

I had the foresight several weeks ago to make sure I am off this coming Saturday. I work 4-10’s and am off Sun-Mon-Tues. so I would have missed the complete game this Saturday had I worked my normal shift. 

my question for those of you who have to work this Saturday day is, What reason will you use to miss work? 

don’t work weekends. But will Take Friday( already did) and Monday off in Solidarity 

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

as i say to all my retired friends...just a fancy term for unemployed!!!! And damn cant wait to be unemployed!

Had it Friday through Sunday! Freaking sucked getting invited to play golf everyday in the 60's all weekend, i am shaking and sweating under the covers!

Pic?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

I have an MBA so prolly around the same amount. I was just making a joke. I work in the Fertilizer industry so spring time brings about an occasional weekend or two for me 

Everyone knows America's best and brighest are fertilizer guys with an MBA who work an occasional  weekend. Thanks for letting us know you are an elite.  You will be accorded all the proper respect your position warrants. 

17 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Everyone knows America's best and brighest are fertilizer guys with an MBA who work an occasional  weekend. Thanks for letting us know you are an elite.  You will be accorded all the proper respect your position warrants. 

Was never trying to say I was elite in any way, shape or form. Was responding to another poster after my original post was a joke. Go the ***** away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't work weekends and I only have a high school diploma 

I was more making a joke complaining about my very high student loans and saying that at least I guess it paid off for something. Wasn’t tryin to come off sounding arrogant in any way. 

1 minute ago, DBilz2500 said:

I was more making a joke complaining about my very high student loans and saying that at least I guess it paid off for something. Wasn’t tryin to come off sounding arrogant in any way. 

Gotcha. I was like "what does that have to do with anything?" It went over my head. I'm usually good at recognizing sarcasm to

Only working until 1400 on Saturday so no need to beg off work.

5 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Lol yea no worries. I’m not always good at wording my sarcasm and frustrations. 

You were fine.  I'm a ***** idiot and I somehow managed to catch your drift.