19 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I’ll watch the game while working. Or at least I’ll try to

Try to watch? Or try to work? 

16 hours ago, BobDVA said:

I just scheduled a vasectomy!

AGAIN?   

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...my water broke..........

You mean....you wet yourself again? Did you not get the Depends I sent for Christmas? 

9 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

If you want em, i will sell em to you cheap! No one on the the whole of the internet would ever be interested in THAT image

This could be an extortion opportunity! If he doesn’t Venmo you the pics will be sent! He can’t unsee that! (Cash payment will result in extra pics.)

I’m retired, I miss work every day, well, I wouldn’t say I was missing it...

Go Bills!!!

I am the best employee my boss has on his staff and I told him if Bills were in playoffs I was working partial days on day I was working (I normally work a 12 on Saturday) same as I did when Bills played in New England. He agreed. I compromised this week going in on holiday (NYD) and day after holiday.

20 hours ago, FluffHead said:

The question was for those of you who have to work weekends you geniuses ?

20 responses prior to yours, and only one was relevant to the OP's question.

Bangarang will be working and is not planning an excuse to get off work.

Bunch of rocket scientists around here.

My work's holiday party is Friday.  I was contemplating getting a hotel room (party (and work) is about an hour from where I live).  But since the Bills were scheduled for Saturday afternoon, I'm heavily leaning toward just being a good boy and driving home after the party.  I want to take my time with the food prep and not have to feel like I'm rushing.  I'd rather get home by midnight, have a good night's sleep, and do my normal game day routine.