For What Reason Will You Miss Work Saturday

thronethinker

4 hours ago, FluffHead said:

The question was for those of you who have to work weekends you geniuses ?

So what you're saying is if we don't work on Saturday, we're not qualified to comment in the thread? I wish all the threads operated on this premise, only those who are qualified may respond. 

Also, does the kids at home argument qualify as work? 

P.S. just having a little bit of fun with ya!!!

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

Was never trying to say I was elite in any way, shape or form. Was responding to another poster after my original post was a joke. Go the ***** away. 

I was just joking. You seem sensitive.

1 hour ago, DBilz2500 said:

Was never trying to say I was elite in any way, shape or form. Was responding to another poster after my original post was a joke. Go the ***** away. 

Also I apologize if you were offended. 

11 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

I have an MBA so prolly around the same amount. I was just making a joke. I work in the Fertilizer industry so spring time brings about an occasional weekend or two for me 

Congrats. You may be the first person to have found a practical application for an MBA: Shoveling sh*t. 

8 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Congrats. You may be the first person to have found a practical application for an MBA: Shoveling sh*t. 

Lol. Although I did start out doing something close to that I’ve finally graduated from that tedious job ? 

15 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I was just joking. You seem sensitive.

Also I apologize if you were offended. 

Hard to tell sarcasm on message boards sometimes. No offense to taken. Go bills!!!

I'm surprised that high level business meetings hasn't been mentioned.

Good here for this week, will have a few hours before the game to get supplies and fire up the grill. However, if we make it to the next round, which I'm pretty confident that we will, I might have to cut out early.

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

as i say to all my retired friends...just a fancy term for unemployed!!!! And damn cant wait to be unemployed!

Had it Friday through Sunday! Freaking sucked getting invited to play golf everyday in the 60's all weekend, i am shaking and sweating under the covers!

Testify!!!

I haven’t had it in decades and hope never too again. 

16 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

I don’t work weekends. I guess that million dollar college degree paid off for something ??‍♂️

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing.  I feel for those who have to work on weekends.  I absolutely love the time slot for our game.  It’s going to be good night either way with potential to be an all timer If the bills win. 

6 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

I was more making a joke complaining about my very high student loans and saying that at least I guess it paid off for something. Wasn’t tryin to come off sounding arrogant in any way. 

Lots of sensitive people here today it seems.  Your comment seemed very clearly aimed at your loan debt and not aimed at insecure folks.

5 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Sensitive much?

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry, boss, my astrologer told me it would be too risky to leave the house on Saturday and that I'd be safest in front of my television - and she's always been right.

Umm, also, she was a little concerned about one day the following weekend, too, but she hasn't quite felt the vibe strong enough yet to be sure which day I need to stay home.  She said that she'll have a better feel for that by Saturday evening - I'll keep you posted.  Hope you understand, boss. 

Edited by ChasBB
  • Haha (+1) 1