For What Reason Will You Miss Work Saturday

thronethinker

I had the foresight several weeks ago to make sure I am off this coming Saturday. I work 4-10’s and am off Sun-Mon-Tues. so I would have missed the complete game this Saturday had I worked my normal shift. 

my question for those of you who have to work this Saturday day is, What reason will you use to miss work? 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

I don’t work weekends. I guess that million dollar college degree paid off for something ??‍♂️

My wife works occasional weekends. Even a couple holidays a year. At a hospital. I'm pretty sure shes got at least one more degree than you too.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, jimmy10 said:

My wife works occasional weekends. Even a couple holidays a year. At a hospital. I'm pretty sure shes got at least one more degree than you too.

I have an MBA so prolly around the same amount. I was just making a joke. I work in the Fertilizer industry so spring time brings about an occasional weekend or two for me 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

With little kids in the house is there ever really an “off” work weekend? Just asking for a friend :).

My mom doesn't really watch the games, loves having the grandbabies, and my brother lives right around the corner. Guess who's getting two small dinner guests Saturday? ?

• Haha (+1) 1