Manish Mehta - Jets beat writer (allegedly) has an Adam Gase burner account

Reed83HOF

That is an INSANE story. Wow. 

3 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Mehta is an arse (the jerry sullivass of NY/NJ), but the tweet from the 'burner' account appears to have been 12 hours after Manish posted it. The image that started it all off didn't have the date/time on the 'burner' account's tweet.

Sullivan is in no way comparable to Mehta. 

Manish is an idiot. His Twitter feed is like the toilet bowl after a night of draft beer and Mexican food.

9 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

That is an INSANE story. Wow. 

Sullivan is in no way comparable to Mehta. 

Mehta is way worse. Sullivan is crotchety but Manish is annoying and Ill informed.

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

Fake news? I'm shocked.

Interesting that your avatar shows up just as I was about to suggest that Mehta’s only way of saving face might be to start referring to himself in the third person.  “Manish with a fake Twitter account?!  Manish would never ever do that!”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Interesting that your avatar shows up just as I was about to suggest that Mehta’s only way of saving face might be to start referring to himself in the third person.  “Manish with a fake Twitter account?!  Manish would never ever do that!”

Manish, why are you sweating?

It's the Kung Pao chicken

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, MJS said:

Twitter is pretty much the worst thing to happen to humans.

Along with the vast majority of what is commonly referred to as social media. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Can someone tell me what a burner account is? And what any of this means?

A burner account is an anonymous Twitter account that someone creates under a different name.  You use a burner account to send tweets without completely revealing yourself as the author. 

So for example Sean McDermott could open a burner Twitter account under a random name like @ProcessPun8787 and start tweeting about how Sean McDermott deserves COTY.