Manish Mehta - Jets beat writer (allegedly) has an Adam Gase burner account

Reed83HOF

It seemed open and shut. As clear as day. Jets fans had all ready the article in the Daily News. It said A) that Adam Gase proclaimed the haters dont bother him because hes “rich as *****” and B) that its believed someone in his family, or he himself, has this burner to defend him. The maniacs of Jets Twitter began their research on @WyattV18 and we played judge jury and executioner. Guilty. Adam Gase was a thin skinned lunatic who couldnt bite his tongue. Who wasn’t rich enough to let the hate roll off his back. Adam Gase was Wyattv18.

*Crowd of people gasp, clutch their pearls, and appear shocked*

And yet…there was just a funny feeling about it. Because you have to stop for a moment and think about the origins of @Wyattv18 in the first place. The Daily News. Hmmm. Written by…of course none other than Manish Mehta.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Manish has had it in for every Jets coach since he got the job at The Daily News. 

His friendship with Mike Pettine was the source of all the Jets locker room leaks during the Rex Ryan era. This is nothing new for him, or the Jests. 

Just another example of how corrupt the newspapers are. Click bait click bait click bait, that’s all these hacks are. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Just wow.. They are such a mess. The entire team from the top apparently all the way down to the reporters. I enjoy it, but holy drama Batman 

I know!

1 minute ago, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Manish has had it in for every Jets coach since he got the job at The Daily News. 

His friendship with Mike Pettine was the source of all the Jets locker room leaks during the Rex Ryan era. This is nothing new for him, or the Jests. 

Just another example of how corrupt the newspapers are. Click bait click bait click bait, that’s all these hacks are. 

He did single handily, or so it seemed, screw Marrone out of the Jets job which is kinda awesome in itself LOL

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Just wow.. They are such a mess. The entire team from the top apparently all the way down to the reporters. I enjoy it, but holy drama Batman 

Normally, i would agree with you. But this is too much. It’s boring and it takes away from the drama the league naturally generates. 

Who really cares if a head coach has a fake Twitter account. Seriously? What does it matter? Why is it news? The fact is, it’s not. But we’re all going to talk about it, and in the morning Manetta will show up at his desk, and his editor will be thrilled with the amount of traffic the paper has gotten on Twitter and Facebook and google news and everywhere else. He’s a hack writer. Gase is a hack coach. The Jests are a hack football team. 

• Like (+1) 1

Maneesh is the biggest tool in sports. I don’t understand how he has a job reporting on sports anyway.

Anyone ever see this when Joe B and Evan destroy the idiot Meneesh live on air? Hilarious. He’s a weasel. 

Edited by wppete
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is there a translated version of the OP post?

This.  I don't under what a 'burner' account is.   Is that just what the cool kids call 'fake' these days?

Still, if the guy posted the article on his fake account by accident before he posted it to his real account, that would be fairly suspicious.  How could anyone else post an article that he had written?

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Maneesh is the biggest tool in sports. I don’t understand how he has a job reporting sorts anyway. An annoying idiot. 

Consider where he works.  The Daily News is terrible.

• Haha (+1) 1