A generation of Qbs coming to a close.

TwistofFate

One common theme here is they all played their careers for one team (mostly). I know Brees had 5 seasons in SD but 13 in NO - so far. And don’t forget Matt Ryan, he’s getting close too.

So happy to have Josh.

5 hours ago, LB48 said:

I'm an OLD Fan!  I remember when Unitas, Star & Kilmer all went away at once.  Then came the Kelly, Marino & Elway fade !  It's just how it all plays out!

How in the heck does Kilmer get mentioned in the same sentence with Unitas and Starr. Kilmer was a bum.  A tough bum but a bum none the less when he was with Saints and an old bum with the Redskins. Utter nonsense....

4 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

How in the heck does Kilmer get mentioned in the same sentence with Unitas and Starr. Kilmer was a bum.  A tough bum but a bum none the less when he was with Saints and an old bum with the Redskins. Utter nonsense....

The George Allen Skins were a phenom for years with Kilmer and Jurgensen, then Theismann was bumped up from punt returns

On 12/31/2019 at 8:26 AM, row_33 said:

The George Allen Skins were a phenom for years with Kilmer and Jurgensen, then Theismann was bumped up from punt returns

Jurgenson was brought in when they needed a real QB instead of a slow converted RB.... Redskins were tough (The Over the Hill Gang), but Kilmer was a serious weak link. Tough yes, lacking in talent? Yes without a doubt.