Your ideal playoff scenario to the SB (AFC)

PatsFanNH

55 minutes ago, MR8 said:

Bills over Houston

Titans of Cheaters

Bills over Chiefs

Titans over Ravens

BILLS HOST Titans.... Bills win! 

20 years after the Music City Miracle, the Bills get revenge

this is the one I like

Edited by wiley16350
  • Like (+1) 2

I actually like the idea of playing in NE for the AFC championship. I would love to win there, and beat the PATS. Maybe making this the moment we throw off our opressor. Reading between the lines, it may be our last chance to beat a Brady led Pats team, so bring it on!

Think about it. All of the losing we've done to New England will be mostly undone by beating them in the title game. Epic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

You lost me at Pat's beat Titans

Kinda how I feel.

I really think Vrabel completes the ex Pats coaches trifecta and beats Belichick. 
Brady didn’t look good from what I saw yesterday.

The defense for NE couldn’t make a stop when they needed it against Fitz and the Phins. 
As long as Tenn plays a clean game they beat the Pats. Brady retires. Belichick is left with a very mediocre talented roster, one he picked. McDaniels leaves. Kraft is forced to sell the team. Kraft sells to Bon Jovi and another group who move the team.  The Pats are not good for a long long time. Belichick retires. 20 years from now an assistant equipment manager writes a tell all book complete with video recordings. The book lays out all the cheating. 

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Beating the Pats in the championship game would be the  most meaningful, but definitely not the easiest route.

I'm routing for both wild card teams next weekend so we can avoid going to Baltimore.

I agree on both parts. As for the first part, I'd love to see them break the Patriots hold over us in the biggest way possible, but also kind of want the idea of Pats matching the Bills four SB appearances in a row quashed by Sunday night. 

Also, I've wanted the Bills to play the Chiefs all year -- just feel we match up oddly well with them this year. 

5 hours ago, thurst44 said:

I agree on both parts. As for the first part, I'd love to see them break the Patriots hold over us in the biggest way possible, but also kind of want the idea of Pats matching the Bills four SB appearances in a row quashed by Sunday night. 

Also, I've wanted the Bills to play the Chiefs all year -- just feel we match up oddly well with them this year. 

KC would be a fun game to watch.  I don't think the Chiefs D is as good as everyone makes it out to be, so they'd definitely be the preferable opponent compared to NE/Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok here is my ideal scenario to the SB and HOW it may happen.

Bills best Texans — How? Bills D causes a few turnovers creating a short field and the Bills win  24-17 on a late Singletary run for a TD

Pats beat Titans — Pats run the ball and control the clock and force Tannyhill to throw Gilmore has a rebound game with 2 picks..  Pats win 24-10 late score by D seals the deal.

Bills best Ravens — Bills come our aggressive and take an early lead, this being the second time they see Lamar the D is more ready stop their many different runs... Kay here is to be leading going in at half.  Final score 21-17 Bills The Bills D holds on at the end as Lamar tries make a late comeback. 

pats beat Chiefs — Ball control, Pats run for over 200 yards and score TD not FG.  Pats D keeps Hill in check with minimal big plays.  PATS 24 Chiefs 21 Mahomes scores 21 in the second half but Pats are able run the clock out and win the game

Pats V Bills — an AFCE Showdown! I’m not calling this game because this be fun to see.. Part 3..

ok so what’s your ideal scenario to get to the SB?  (Have fun with it..)

? 

Nope ? the Pats**** won’t make it to the AFCCG.  

Bills beat Houston 

Tenny beats Pats***

that should leave 

Ravens to top Tenny 1 v 6 

Bills beat KC. 5 v 3

Bills revenge Win over Baltimore.  

7 hours ago, eball said:

Three Buffalo wins.

I’ll cheat a bit and go 1 beyond 

Four Buffalo wins 

6 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

My issue is the Bills never play well in Baltimore. I know this is a new team compared to teams of the past but man they have been terrible playing Baltimore in Baltimore.

Not true.  Was at a game at Baltimore when at end of game Bills fans were singing the Shout! song.  In fact the previous game in Baltimore was 20th anniversary of that game.

8 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

My issue is the Bills never play well in Baltimore. I know this is a new team compared to teams of the past but man they have been terrible playing Baltimore in Baltimore.

As you said, not even the same Bills offense and the defense is much better. The real problem is the Ravens are much better and while the Bills played them well, I think KC is a better matchup anyway. 

Beating the Pats in the AFCCG, at Gillette, would erase a whole lotta demons.  

Part of me freaks out a little at the idea of making the SB.  After going through those 4 losses, I have this idea in my head that I only want the team to go back if it's a guaranteed win.

But it never is. So, may as well be this year.

21 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Not true.  Was at a game at Baltimore when at end of game Bills fans were singing the Shout! song.  In fact the previous game in Baltimore was 20th anniversary of that game.

So the only time the Bills have beaten Baltimore in Baltimore was in 1999. The score was 13-10.

Since then

2004- Ravens 20 Bills 6

2006-Ravens 19 Bills 7

2010- Ravens 37 Bills 34

2016- Ravens 13 Bills 7

2018- Ravens 47 Bills 3

so the Bills are 1-5 in Baltimore so my statement that the Bills don’t play well in Baltimore is true 

I want the Titans to get to the conference championship game so the Bills can play it at home:

Wild Card Round

Titans beat Patriots

Bills beat Texans

Divisional Round

Titans beat Ravens

Bills beat Chiefs

Conf. Championship

Bills beat Titans

Superbowl

Bills beat Saints

On 12/30/2019 at 8:38 AM, Buffalophil1948 said:

Yes the Pat's boards are funnier than hell. Had to force myself to stop reading it . My dream scenario is Bills take it to Houston and come out with a win( one game at a time). Then Tenn goes to Foxborough and just lights up the Pat's. Making Brady rue the decision of coming back to play this year and having a post game retirement announcement 

One of my Hope's this year is Josh would improve enough to help us to the playoffs. And that we'd win at least 1 playoff game. I can see that all happening.  The Cheats getting bounced by Tenn in the WC round would be pure gravy......