Your ideal playoff scenario to the SB (AFC)

PatsFanNH

Ok here is my ideal scenario to the SB and HOW it may happen.

Bills best Texans — How? Bills D causes a few turnovers creating a short field and the Bills win  24-17 on a late Singletary run for a TD

Pats beat Titans — Pats run the ball and control the clock and force Tannyhill to throw Gilmore has a rebound game with 2 picks..  Pats win 24-10 late score by D seals the deal.

Bills best Ravens — Bills come our aggressive and take an early lead, this being the second time they see Lamar the D is more ready stop their many different runs... Kay here is to be leading going in at half.  Final score 21-17 Bills The Bills D holds on at the end as Lamar tries make a late comeback. 

pats beat Chiefs — Ball control, Pats run for over 200 yards and score TD not FG.  Pats D keeps Hill in check with minimal big plays.  PATS 24 Chiefs 21 Mahomes scores 21 in the second half but Pats are able run the clock out and win the game

Pats V Bills — an AFCE Showdown! I’m not calling this game because this be fun to see.. Part 3..

ok so what’s your ideal scenario to get to the SB?  (Have fun with it..)

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Bills best Texans — How? Bills D causes a few turnovers creating a short field and the Bills win  24-17 on a late Singletary run for a TD

Pats beat Titans — Pats run the ball and control the clock and force Tannyhill to throw Gilmore has a rebound game with 2 picks..  Pats win 24-10 late score by D seals the deal.

Bills best Ravens — Bills come our aggressive and take an early lead, this being the second time they see Lamar the D is more ready stop their many different runs... Kay here is to be leading going in at half.  Final score 21-17 Bills The Bills D holds on at the end as Lamar tries make a late comeback. 

pats beat Chiefs — Ball control, Pats run for over 200 yards and score TD not FG.  Pats D keeps Hill in check with minimal big plays.  PATS 24 Chiefs 21 Mahomes scores 21 in the second half but Pats are able run the clock out and win the game

Pats V Bills — an AFCE Showdown! I’m not calling this game because this be fun to see.. Part 3..

I...could live with that.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

I like it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

I like it.

It has...poetry and a satisfying denouement that would be agreeable and pleasing to the local fan base.  A certain je n'ais quoi quality, that I can't quite put my finger on here*, but probably applies.

*  I know, geniuses, that's the joke...let it be.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

We now have Pats fans starting threads about the path to the Super Bowl...on a Bills message board...on the Monday before the playoffs.  This is getting weird.

Well the Pats board stink.. only people whine when you finish 12-4.. lol and I’d thought be fun. :)

1 minute ago, Buffalophil1948 said:

You lost me at Pat's beat Titans

So what’s your ideal scenario I have mine.. I figured be titans winning in  NE and Baltimore with the championship game in Buffalo

• Like (+1) 2

I'd like (and think they can do it) the Titans to beat the Pats

Bills beat Texans

Titans go to Baltimore - Ravens Win

Bills go to KC - Bills Win

Ravens - Bills AFC Title Game.

While Ravens deserve to be the logical presumed winner in any game they play up to the Super Bowl, I do think the Bills would have a legit chance in winning this game. I know the Bills lost to the Ravens and Pats in the final weeks, but it just "looks" to me they are / were starting to coalesce as an Offense. However, if I picked what I "wished" would happen, the Titans and Bills would meet in the AFC Conference game.

Edited by BigBuff423
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Well the Pats board stink.. only people whine when you finish 12-4.. lol and I’d thought be fun. :)

So what’s your ideal scenario I have mine.. I figured be titans winning in  NE and Baltimore with the championship game in Buffalo

Yes the Pat's boards are funnier than hell. Had to force myself to stop reading it . My dream scenario is Bills take it to Houston and come out with a win( one game at a time). Then Tenn goes to Foxborough and just lights up the Pat's. Making Brady rue the decision of coming back to play this year and having a post game retirement announcement 

28 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You would rather play the Patriots on the road than Tennessee at home????