Time to truly be fearless

oldmanfan

Well, here we are.  Playoff time.  And we'll see if McD's challenge to the team to be fearless holds true.  Will we open things up on offense?  Let Josh run more?  More blitzing to throw Watson off his game?

I hope McD lives up to his word.  I hope we see more creative packages on offense, and let Allen run more to challenge their D.  I hope we'll see them dial up more pressure on their offense.  I generally like a conservative game plan, and God knows McD does, but will they play fearless on Saturday?  Or not?

• Like (+1) 6

I think we know which way McD is leaning......  Fearless will be pushing for a 20-17 win......?

I expect the Bills to win & expect we'll be sweating it come the 4th.....

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I expect Josh to be too amped up at the start of the game.    Giving him some early runs to drain off the adrenaline would be a good thing... 

That's the worst thing.....  A few easy throws to start and please don't telegraph the plays.

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Well, here we are.  Playoff time.  And we'll see if McD's challenge to the team to be fearless holds true.  Will we open things up on offense?  Let Josh run more?  More blitzing to throw Watson off his game?

I hope McD lives up to his word.  I hope we see more creative packages on offense, and let Allen run more to challenge their D.  I hope we'll see them dial up more pressure on their offense.  I generally like a conservative game plan, and God knows McD does, but will they play fearless on Saturday?  Or not?

One can only hope so, if they don’t play fearlessly it will be a short post season,  not advocating for silly sloppy play, but rather aggressive quality   play calling and high level execution of those plays. No Fear!

Go Bills!!!

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I expect Josh to be too amped up at the start of the game.    Giving him some early runs to drain off the adrenaline would be a good thing... 

I’d actually like to see them come out passing a lot to help Josh get in rhythm quicker...

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Respectfully, you need to add ‘it’s go time!’

6 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Stay in the fight.

(Hey, it worked for the Nationals!)

I thought it was the cheers of ‘lock him up!’

21 minutes ago, Lurker said:

agree 1000%!! Josh is better when he gets hit early in big games. He comes out so fired up it’s best to calm him a little into the flow of the game.