Houston Tailgate Official Info

23 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Look for fans wearing jerseys of players currently on the team, or all time greats.  Anyone wearing a Losman jersey is probably just there to get drunk and in trouble.  

:lol:  Assume someone in an Orton Jersey would fall in same category...

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

:lol:  Assume someone in an Orton Jersey would fall in same category...

100% correct, unless its actually Orton himself, wearing his own jersey to a tailgate. That sumbich is just there for the party!

Edited by Tenhigh

14 hours ago, The Dean said:

Ranch has no place with anything.  It's simply slightly flavored mayonnaise.  Yeech. Besides neither blue cheese nor ranch belong on the wings.  The blue cheese is for the crudites. 

Can I get an AMEN?!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, The Dean said:

That makes me a little sad. 

But based on my experience over the years I can attest if you find a Biils tailgate you will likely to be welcome. I typically bring alcohol to share, if I'm not at my own tailgate.  You'll find they are usually happy to share their food and appreciate any sincere contribution.  It goes without saying, be moderate in what you take and how you behave.

Dont be intimidated at all, most Bills fans are great to kids.  I have brought my boy to many tailgates and never had a problem.   98% of the people will be great to have a kid hanging around, but the 2% are typically very young and heavily drunk, just avoid those people.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

If ticket prices are really falling that bodes well for the Buffalo fan turnout.  The locals aren't sold on their team.

Let's take this house over!

It looks like the visitors side is more expensive than the home side for similar seats right now.  Could be nothing but seems telling to me.

51 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

100% correct, unless its actually Orton himself, wearinghis own jersey to a tailgate. That sumbich is just there for the party!

image.jpeg.da16f2501f0f205721ccab23a085af52.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

It looks like the visitors side is more expensive than the home side for similar seats right now.  Could be nothing but seems telling to me.

Yep, that was my experience, really shocked me that i had to pay up for the Bills side.

Prior games i went to i would say there were 5-10% Bill fans, i am thinking it might be double this go round which frankly would be amazing.

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

@Jauronimo, great job by you folks down there. This is one I would go to! Man this is shaping up to be so much more fun Jacksonville

Thank you, but all credit goes to Katie O'Brien, El Presidente of the Houston Bills Backers and mastermind of this weekend's festivities.  She has put in a ton of work organizing this on short notice.  For those attending, if you get a chance to meet her please give her a quick thank you. 

I am just trying to help get the word out and give everyone the info they need to have the best time possible here in my adopted home city. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Thank you, but all credit goes to Katie O'Brien, El Presidente of the Houston Bills Backers and mastermind of this weekend's festivities.  She has put in a ton of work organizing this on short notice.  For those attending, if you get a chance to meet her please give her a quick thank you. 

I am just trying to help get the word out and give everyone the info they need to have the best time possible here in my adopted home city. 

It is much appreciated!   Your efforts and certainly hers are going to make this an awesome weekend.   Thank you so much.

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Awesome stuff!

Will you be the guy at the tailgate in the Patagonia vest over his Bills jersey?

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'm at Newark airport for a 3:00 flight to Houston, so far have seen about 10 people decked out in Bills gear, and I'm not even at my gate yet.  Expecting this flight to be full of our people.

I’m on that flight too!

45 minutes ago, stony said:

Awesome stuff!

Will you be the guy at the tailgate in the Patagonia vest over his Bills jersey?

This made me legitimately laugh out loud.

58 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'm at Newark airport for a 3:00 flight to Houston, so far have seen about 10 people decked out in Bills gear, and I'm not even at my gate yet.  Expecting this flight to be full of our people.

28 minutes ago, MDH said:

I’m on that flight too!

Mile High Club followed by a Bills playoff win?!?!?!  WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

• Haha (+1) 5