The Pats Will be One and Done

H2o

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  But Belichick will do what Belichick always does; take away their biggest strength in Henry and force Tannehill to beat them.  And I'm not sure Tannehill has that in him.

Let’s not forget the headsets ?

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Wouldn't surprise me.  But Belichick will do what Belichick always does; take away their biggest strength in Henry and force Tannehill to beat them.  And I'm not sure Tannehill has that in him.

Tannehill actually has a decent record vs NE considering his Dolphins were always an underdog vs them. He's 4-7.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Titans just match up very well vs NE. Sometimes it's all its about, matchups. They destroyed NE last year 34-10.

I think they can beat them.  It will depend how well their running game does.  If they can get Henry loose it will be ugly for the Pats.

3 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Fitz gets in those grooves sometimes.  He couldn't stop him a lot of times actually...Fitz used to put up points on the Pats under Gailey.

Fitz has his moments where sometimes he's Dr Brady, and other times he's Mr Peterman. You never know with him, just don't sign him to a big contract.

9 hours ago, H2o said:

The Patriots, and their wonderful fanbase :rolleyes:, will feel life's keen sting this coming weekend. They are not in their typical stride heading into the playoffs. Truthfully, they are still looking for answers with their consistency on offense. They also only hold a .500 record in the playoffs with 0 SB appearances when being forced to play WC weekend. Father time is catching up with Brady, despite what we saw against our own Bills a little over a week ago. It was even more evident yesterday against the Dolphins. Mike Vrabel is a BB disciple of sorts and knows their schemes well. For all of the talk about Gilmore being DPOY, he was eaten alive yesterday by Devante Parker. The Pats have also shown they are beatable at home. The Titans offensive scheme is tailor made to face that defense. Derrick Henry is going to give them fits and Tannehill is a better version of Ryan Fitzpatrick. AJ Brown, even though he is only a rookie, is about as polished a WR you will find at this early stage in the league. He's big, strong, a very good route runner, and has some speed as well. I believe it will be another long day for Gilmore. Look for Vrabel to pound the rock with Henry and Tannehill to eat them alive off of play-action. I also expect Dion Lewis to be more involved in the passing game, being utilized in the same manner as White is for the Pats more so this WC weekend keeping the defense off balance. Vrabel will also have his defense ready to go, dialing up pressure at the right times to keep Brady uncomfortable all game long. This is the year that it all starts to come crashing down. Titans 31 Pats 21, and this will be with the Pats getting a garbage TD towards the end of the game. 

The Titans are the one team that I felt can go into New England and beat them. Henry is playing at a different level, they have receivers that are big/strong, and Vrabel should know all of BB’s tendencies. I truly believe the Pats are a depleted team limping into the playoffs. 

Brady’s arm is a noodle arm now and he just doesn’t slide in the pocket quickly like he once did. Edelman is beat up and no one gets the rest the bye affords that they usually get. 

If Henry goes off like he did yesterday the Pats are done.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, H2o said:

The Patriots, and their wonderful fanbase :rolleyes:, will feel life's keen sting this coming weekend. They are not in their typical stride heading into the playoffs. Truthfully, they are still looking for answers with their consistency on offense. They also only hold a .500 record in the playoffs with 0 SB appearances when being forced to play WC weekend. Father time is catching up with Brady, despite what we saw against our own Bills a little over a week ago. It was even more evident yesterday against the Dolphins. Mike Vrabel is a BB disciple of sorts and knows their schemes well. For all of the talk about Gilmore being DPOY, he was eaten alive yesterday by Devante Parker. The Pats have also shown they are beatable at home. The Titans offensive scheme is tailor made to face that defense. Derrick Henry is going to give them fits and Tannehill is a better version of Ryan Fitzpatrick. AJ Brown, even though he is only a rookie, is about as polished a WR you will find at this early stage in the league. He's big, strong, a very good route runner, and has some speed as well. I believe it will be another long day for Gilmore. Look for Vrabel to pound the rock with Henry and Tannehill to eat them alive off of play-action. I also expect Dion Lewis to be more involved in the passing game, being utilized in the same manner as White is for the Pats more so this WC weekend keeping the defense off balance. Vrabel will also have his defense ready to go, dialing up pressure at the right times to keep Brady uncomfortable all game long. This is the year that it all starts to come crashing down. Titans 31 Pats 21, and this will be with the Pats getting a garbage TD towards the end of the game. 

Pats one and done? Don't think so. Bills one and done?Think so. Don't bash me I've followed the Bills since the old AFL days.

Edited by Radar

1 hour ago, Radar said:

Pats one and done? Don't think so. Bills one and done?Think so. Don't bash me I've followed the Bills since the old AFL days.

We shall see this weekend my friend. I stand by my original statement. :thumbsup:

As far as the Bills go, I think we get our 1st playoff W in two decades. 

11 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This week the "Boogeyman" will be wearing #22 in a Titans uni. 

• Like (+1) 2

I wouldn't count the Titans out.  They are playing really good Football right now and NE not so much.  Tannehil has beaten the Pats at least twice while in Miami so the guy can do it.  I also wouldn't count the Pats out.  They have shown in the past to pull together when needed and get the job done.  This is not the same team as in the past though.

Edited by Scott7975

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I wouldn't count the Titans out.  They are playing really good Football right now and NE not so much.  Tannehil has beaten the Pats at least twice while in Miami so the guy can do it.  I also wouldn't count the Pats out.  They have shown in the past to pull together when needed and get the job done.  This is not the same team as in the past though.

After starting out with 3 losses against the Pats*** he has gone 4-4 against them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The key to beating the Patriots is to not show Tom Brady any respect. Blitz him, harass him, knock his ass on the ground. He doesn't handle pressure anywhere close to the way he used to. He's JAG at this stage. Show him respect and he will do to a team like what he did to the Bills.

Oh, and clean, turnover free football on offense. Run and run hard.

This game is right in Vrabel's wheel-house.

Titans 27, Patriots 10

The dynasty is ovah.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

10 hours ago, Gordio said:

Yeah they really dominated them.  The Bills had the lead in the 4th quarter and had a chance to tie it at the end.  Go to the Pats board, we don't need your negative crap around here this week.  

What game was this guy watching?  I agree with you. 

I have the patriots in the afc championship game, they will beat tennessee, then go into kc and beat the chiefs. Baltimore will be tough for them, thats where i see the season ending for them

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The key to beating the Patriots is to not show Tom Brady any respect. Blitz him, harass him, knock his ass on the ground. He doesn't handle pressure anywhere close to the way he used to. He's JAG at this stage. Show him respect and he will do to a team like what he did to the Bills.

Oh, and clean, turnover free football on offense. Run and run hard.

This game is right in Vrabel's wheel-house.

Titans 27, Patriots 10

The dynasty is ovah.

Unfortunately the patriots will advance , i dont think we will. 

And if you want to bet that outcome you predicted lmk. 

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I posted this in one of these threads 

the Pats**** have not reached the big dance when they played a WC game.   

That incorrect. You need to specify and say brady and belichick have never made the SB playing a w.c game. 

But i wouod imaging its hard to get to SB playing on W.C weekend when you only played on w.c weekend 3x.

2006 patriots where worse than this 2019 team. They where a few plays away from a SB