Houston Roll Call

5 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Got my ticket, section 139.  I'm planning to stay in the Museum District (also near the Medical Center) which seems like it should be walking distance to the stadium.

!!!PLAYOFFS!!!

Museum District is a long walk to the stadium.  Depending on where you're staying you can hop on the metro rail to NRG.  I'd recommend taking an Uber to the private lot where majority of the Bills tailgate will take place.  

If you're looking to ball out, head over to MF Sushi in the Museum District.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Flights booked, AirBnB reserved, game tickets purchased.  I am so excited -- first meaningful playoff game for the bills in 20 years.

3 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Museum District is a long walk to the stadium.  Depending on where you're staying you can hop on the metro rail to NRG.  I'd recommend taking an Uber to the private lot where majority of the Bills tailgate will take place.  

If you're looking to ball out, head over to MF Sushi in the Museum District.

The AirBnB I booked is in the Museum District so thanks!

Edited by eball

12 hours ago, Dan said:

Tickets bought.  My 2nd game this season!   Woo hooo

Same here!!

Since I live here, it was a no-brainer not to go! Section 330, Row B. I also flew to Buffalo for the Miami game. Two games in one year? What the?!?!? I haven't done that since the SB years! GO BILLS!!

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Houston Details.jpg

Join the Houston Bills Backers FB group to stay up-to-date on everything related to attending the game.

Thanks for posting this. I might have to attend now!!

17 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Same here!!

Since I live here, it was a no-brainer not to go! Section 330, Row B. I also flew to Buffalo for the Miami game. Two games in one year? What the?!?!? I haven't done that since the SB years! GO BILLS!!

Thanks for posting this. I might have to attend now!!

Thanks for posting that pic!  I was just about to raid my girlfriend's FB to check it out.   (I dont do facebookin). 

35 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

mom not sure this is possible.... usually we get stuck with “odd you” ?

Mrs Cletus and I will be in Houston Friday and leaving Monday morning. We have 2 extra tickets in section 322 for sale.

Hilarious just hilarious ?

One priceless remark ?

The ""mom odd" me is making the 5 hour drive from Granbury Texas on Friday. I am booked at the Holiday inn on 8111 Kerby. I hope to arrive by 3 PM. I plan on taking Uber to and from Christians. I cant wait to see everyone there as well as the Saturday tailgate.  Regretfully I purchased my ticket last night. SEC 611 Row B @ $143.00 from Ticketmaster.  On Sunday I'll make the 5 hour drive back to Granbury.

15 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hilarious just hilarious ?

One priceless remark ?

The ""mom odd" me is making the 5 hour drive from Granbury Texas on Friday. I am booked at the Holiday inn on 8111 Kerby. I hope to arrive by 3 PM. I plan on taking Uber to and from Christians. I cant wait to see everyone there as well as the Saturday tailgate.  Regretfully I purchased my ticket last night. SEC 611 Row B @ $143.00 from Ticketmaster.  On Sunday I'll make the 5 hour drive back to Granbury.

We will see you, I’m sure... Boyst will be excited that we are all staying at the same place!

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1