Houston Roll Call

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Tickets bought.  My 2nd game this season!   Woo hooo

I try to get to one home game (recently the opener) and one road game each year. It’s been a while since playoff games were an option! Had a quick trip to California planned next week while my wife worked, but her uncle passed so she’s speed rushing the trip, no time for me or play. Happened yesterday so no idea when the service happens yet, but it would be bad form to skip California AND the funeral service..........to catch the Bills game. 

Don’t get me wrong, bad form is my style, but there are limits.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Augie said:

I try to get to one home game (recently the opener) and one road game each year. It’s been a while since playoff games were an option! Had a quick trip to California planned next week while my wife worked, but her uncle passed so she’s speed rushing the trip, no time for me or play. Happened yesterday so no idea when the service happens yet, but it would be bad form to skip California AND the funeral service..........to catch the Bills game. 

Don’t get me wrong, bad form is my style, but there are limits.  ?

Agreed.  You don't need that Karma.  Sorry to hear about her Uncle, but you can't miss that.  

I dont make many Bills games... having not ever lived in Buffalo.  Every few years my schedule works where I can catch a game. I "made" the TN game fit this year and was so glad I did. Had a blast with my parents, sister, and Aunt and Uncle.  

Me and my girlfriend just moved to Houston this year.  So...  Gotta make this game now!  It's Destiny!   She just got me a customized Bills jersey for Christmas too.    LOL 

• Like (+1) 1