Netflix - Don't F with Cats

The Avenger

Finally watched this with the wife. I’m sure we wouldn’t have been able to get through it if they ever actually showed more of the videos. It really breaks my heart.

There is a lot of sick people. Society certainly feeds into how that sickness is expressed as we’ve seen for years. I have a lot of opinions on the online mob and outrage culture, but I the subject behind this documentary made it pretty hard for me to really think of that. The only blame is on the guy. Prison is too good for this POS

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I love animals. I’d have no problem, if I could get away with it, putting a bullet in someone’s brain that tortured an animal.

And sleep like a baby later that same night.

You should write a pilot.

Call it "The WASP".  

Stupid pet tricks + homicide = 64 episodes minimum on CBS.

(Then Netflixandchill+ will pick it up in 2023 and run it into the ground)

On 1/3/2020 at 11:04 PM, Clemfield2622 said:

I got less than 10 minutes in. I know you said they didn't show the acts, but once the cats went into the bag I turned it off.

That was the worst part.  It got no worse after that. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2019 at 6:03 AM, Gray Beard said:

People don’t let their cats out to roam suburbia much anymore.  That could help explain why the wild rabbit population is booming.   I also wonder if cats could slow the advance of Lyme disease by killing the mice that are part of the tick’s life cycle.  There’s always a trade off....

Cats in this part of CT don't survive outside long enough to make a dent in the field mouse population....they get eaten by the coyotes.

1 hour ago, Nervous Guy said:

Cats in this part of CT don't survive outside long enough to make a dent in the field mouse population....they get eaten by the coyotes.

I know that!  My daughter lives in the north-western part of CT.  Coyotes are a problem in their neighborhood.  We can hear them howl in the night when we visit. They also occasionally see bears in their yard, and of course, deer.

• Like (+1) 1

The internet nerds gave themselves a little too much credit.  They found some stuff for sure but the guy clearly told them it was himself in the videos.  And the guy might have been the dumbest criminal on earth....thank god for that.   

And seriously they glossed over the third hand.  They ever figure that out?

On 1/9/2020 at 8:52 AM, aristocrat said:

The internet nerds gave themselves a little too much credit.  They found some stuff for sure but the guy clearly told them it was himself in the videos.  And the guy might have been the dumbest criminal on earth....thank god for that.   

After all this - that's what needs to answered - WTF was that third hand?!? 

On 12/31/2019 at 3:28 AM, Turk71 said:

What about all the rodents they kill? Get rid of cats and the plague will rage again.

Also, cats do kill birds but so do windmills and cats don't cause ear cancer or destroy your property value. ?

aare you one of those people that think windmills cause cancer? that is such a lie!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/30/2019 at 6:42 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I saw it and was surprised I didn't remember the case in the news, but I didn't.  

It was very disturbing.  The initial act was horrifying.

Same here but my guess is because it happened in Canada. 

Just finished it.  I was expecting much worse.  The leadup to the first incident forced me to turn it off as I didn't want to start my day with that in my head.  That leadup is the worst part by far.  Past that it just tells the story of a seriously messed up individual.  It was worth the watch

• Like (+1) 1

This was bugging me, so I looked on reddit to see what people were saying about it, and came across this:

EMf9Gr0WkAIYcX_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Exactly. They went to a lot of detail to figure inane details out, but without the ding ***** saying “the guy you are looking for is Luka so and so” they had no shot in determining who this guy was.