Baker Arguing with Bengal Fans. "Come down and say it to my face. Wow

JerseyBills

8 minutes ago, Bandito said:

He can’t drink in ATX after his season is over?

On NYE even. The nerve!

For the record, I am only an occasional Sooner fan, and I dislike Mayfield. Please note he is a Texan, not an Okie. And he can piss-off!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Bandito said:

Ok boomer 

Boomer, and proud of it, all you youngsters do is Suck at life, ? your turn now ?

Go Bills!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Bandito said:

And lose 

36 minutes ago, Bandito said:

He can’t drink in ATX after his season is over?

29 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Ok boomer 

Relax, Baker. This is just a Bills message board - You don't have to keep track of every slight and criticism.....

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:14 PM, JerseyBills said:

This is disturbing for Browns fan. He really might continue to decline.

clearlyvery weak minded , allowing opponent fans to get in his head w/ teammates behind him?

That's a terrible look and concerning for his future

it’s who he has always been, for better and worse

1 hour ago, wppete said:

im not sure having a drink in your hometown on NYE, after your season is finished, is that noteworthy 

Edited by NoSaint

On 12/30/2019 at 12:15 AM, Buftex said:

I gotta say, I have always had a soft spot in my sports heart for the Browns....great fans, and I have great empathy for them.  I have always pulled for them, when their fortunes didn't intersect with the Bills.  I must say, though, this current edition of the team is about as unlikable a team as I can remember, in some time, anywhere.  Mayfield is a dip-*****.  Jarvis Landry and OBJ are both very talented (would love to have a guy with the talent Landry has, in Buffalo), but both insufferable douches.  Not to mention, they changed from one of the all-time classic uniforms, to these hideous togs..they look like tootsie-rolls. And now, they are going through another coach...I think Kitchens is a pretty bad head coach, and his firing is warranted...but he never should have been hired in the first place.

I hate the Browns. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Im pretty confident I would handle Baker pretty easily.  I don’t think he’s sparred a day in his life and I have probably 5,000 rounds.

he’s got a whole team behind him...