SNF: 49ers at Beastmode Enabled Seahawks 8:20 NBC

24 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Now do we get to find out who plays when?

i thought it was right after the late game but maybe tomorrow morning? Not sure sorry.

21 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

I don't know, agree to disagree.  I thought the defender did way more grabbing and should have been PI but it is what it is.  I missed the Personal Foul call so I can't really speak to that.

See if they called it consistently there would be no issue. But of course they don’t. You and the other guy are both right.

29 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Agree... 

1- 49ers: Well rounded, could win everything.

2- Packers: Proabably my biggest question, but Aaron Rodgers... 

3- Saints: Less confident without the bye, but still very capable

4- Eagles: Should be easy to discount, but we've been there before. 

5- Seahawks: Might be one of the best WC's ever

6- Vikings: Have the pieces, just seem bi-polar

There are only 3 teams with a chance, wouldn't call it wide open. 

Don't care if the packers got the two seed, they are not in the same league as the top 3 teams

30 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Agree... 

1- 49ers: Well rounded, could win everything.

2- Packers: Proabably my biggest question, but Aaron Rodgers... 

3- Saints: Less confident without the bye, but still very capable

4- Eagles: Should be easy to discount, but we've been there before. 

5- Seahawks: Might be one of the best WC's ever

6- Vikings: Have the pieces, just seem bi-polar

Saints now have to win three and travel to Wisconsin in January along with traveling across the country to SF (probably).  All because the ball was an inch short of the goal line in this game.  Just crazy bad luck.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Saints now have to win three and travel to Wisconsin in January along with traveling across the country to SF (probably).  All because the ball was an inch short of the goal line in this game.  Just crazy bad luck.

That and cause their whole damn defense couldn’t cover George Kittle on 4th and 2 even though the whole world knew it was headed his way.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

How much does Tom Brady hate Jimmy Garappalo?

Younger. Better looking. Doing awesome for his hometown and favorite team from childhood.

Every time Brady sees Jimmy G on TV he's reminded of the shady sh#t he pulled to force Garrapolo out of Foxborough.

cant blame Brady for that. Also i think Tom is loving life: rich wife, 6 Superbowl wins, can do whatever he wants, dont think he is concerned about Garrapolo.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i think Tom is loving life: rich wife, 6 Superbowl wins, can do whatever he wants, dont think he is concerned about Garrapolo.

You kidding? Brady is in a constant state of angry. Never satisfied, never at peace. That’s why he’s accomplished so much...but also why he refuses to retire despite accomplishing more than any other NFL player in history.