Kitchens sinks.

Coach Tuesday

I'm actually surprised that Gregg Williams didn't get the HC job in the first place.  The Browns seemed like the exact type of dooshy, second-rate organization that would provide him the "dream" HC job he'd been looking for his entire career.  Instead they went with the O version of Jim Tomsula.

I'm not surprised with this outcome at all.  My only curiosity is who would be in their right mind and become the next HC in Cleveland, that is, outside of Jim Tomsula himself.

Edited by Groin
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HOUSE said:

Ada way Browns, this will solve everything

Coaching Carousel in Cleveland continues. Browns recent coaching history: Eric Mangini, 2 years, Pat Shurmur, 2 years, Rob Chudzinski, 1 year, Mike Pettine, 2 years, Hue Jackson, 2.5 years, Freddie Kitchens, 1 year. Isn't this the definition of insanity?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Best Player Available said:

Wish he could have milked another year.

It was fun watching the media darlings crap the bed.

Absolutely true.  The media was right that Cleveland's roster had markedly improved over the years, but they ignored... the head coach in their analysis of a championship team.  Oops!

12 minutes ago, bigbuffs said:

Coaching Carousel in Cleveland continues. Browns recent coaching history: Eric Mangini, 2 years, Pat Shurmur, 2 years, Rob Chudzinski, 1 year, Mike Pettine, 2 years, Hue Jackson, 2.5 years, Freddie Kitchens, 1 year. Isn't this the definition of insanity?

as is the problem in washington, cincinnati and a few other places, the problem in cleveland is ownership. Unfortunately that’s the only guy that can’t get fired.

• Like (+1) 1