Super Bowl Predictions

Golden Goat

KC seems to me like the team that is peaking at the right moment.  Offense always has been good and it looks like Spags is finally getting the defense in order.  Out of all the teams in the AFC, I feel they are most dangerous.  

Both Baltimore and SF strike me as really good teams that are prime for an upset.  Baltimore especially has been very good winning close games against good football teams.  It makes you wonder how long they can keep that up for.  

I’ll say Buffalo 21, New Orleans 20 ?

or

New Orleans 31

KC 24

* Drew Brees retires as Super Bowl MVP

1 hour ago, corta765 said:

Chiefs 30 

Packers 24

thats been my SB since the start of the season ain’t moving from it now

The Packers just don’t look right on offense.  Not sure I’d put them in the SB

8 minutes ago, McBean said:

49ers- 31

Titans -24

Tennessee!?!?  Now this a hot take.  

I think we will be there in Miami.  We can beat every team left if we learn to use a screen, if Josh gets the ball to Knox, if Josh steps up in the pocket, if Josh throws it away, if Duke catches 4 passes per game, and we get 3 sacks per game.  All of this is possible on the  road to Miami, and we beat Packers 21-18.  Believe me now and thank me later.  Go Bills!!

Speaking of predictions, I tried searching for the "predict the Bills regular season record" thread and had no luck. But anyways I got it right at 10-6. Of course because they had a lot of players rest today and likely would/could have won, but since it played out the way it did it is what it is. Easily could have been 11-5 though.

Wondering how many others got it right or was close.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy