The Bills beat 1 winning team and 1 play-off team

PUNT750

20 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

The biggest worry is the 4-4 at home. Even if you say 4-3 because today was meaningless, that’s pretty disappointing to see

Maybe. But I’ll take 6-2 away because that’s where we will be playing in the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Another perspective...not counting the throwaway game today, Buffalo had five losses.  Four of those five came at the hands of teams that went on to win their divisions. ?

you can spin it any way you want - they didn't beat those teams and lost to the lowly Browns & Jets

16 minutes ago, stuvian said:

We took the Pats and Ravens to get the wall. Our QB is young and getting better each week 

I question whether Josh really got better during the last 4 weeks.  He played a bit scared in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Hampton Josh fan said:

What's the point  You play the teams on the schedule. Did the fact that Miami was 5 and 11, make them unable to beat NE when they desperately needed the game  Did their victory over Dallas on Thanksgiving on the road or Pittsburgh on national TV mean they didn't need to play pilayoff worthy football to get where they  are? I know Bills fans are glass half empty mostly, but this team deserves to play next week. 

The Bills deserve to go on more than this thread does...

• Like (+1) 1

You beat the teams you are supposed to and it is what we did. We are now 0-0 and have to beat Houston- thats it.

18 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Another perspective...not counting the throwaway game today, Buffalo had five losses.  Four of those five came at the hands of teams that went on to win their divisions. ?

We slugged it out both times with NE

35 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

The Titans in week #5.  The 'signature' wins came against 8-8 teams in the Cowboys and Steelers. We finished 4-4 at HOME. 

WHAT - ME WORRY?

Are you the same dude as the idiot named Aaron who called the post game show to say how Barkley really came on as the game progressed and asked if he showed enough to come into camp to compete for the starters job? Because i kid you not, that was a call. As was a guy who actually took time out of his day to wait on hold to ask-get this- why there wasnt a penalty for the Jets players celebrating on the field for Barkleys fumble (which was called a fumble on the field) and wanted the refs to retroactively call a penalty for the celebration once it was deemed an incomplete pass. 

Now granted, its my fault for listening and to be fair its not like a show that takes callers is going to be super high end - but good grief! These are actual living, breathing people who CLAIM to be fans of this team.... and they may be, but they obviously arent embarrassed so ill just be embarrassed for them. Surely the Pats bandwagon can fit a few more tools on board...

I, foolishly thought 6 pts would be enough to silence the small crowd of fans who dont understand the concept of a FQB and think Barkley will magically lift the O to 35 point games BUT that was actly the 2nd call on that subject... the 1st rightfully was hung up on;)

Edited by gobills1212
  • Haha (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I mean. It’s not true. They beat 3 teams with winning records. Pit, dal and ten. Wether people agree with it or not, 8-8 is considered a winning record in the nfl

???

Put down the Pabst Blue Ribbon! 

Geez Louise, did you survive Grade 5 Arithmetic? 

= does not mean > than.

Not on this planet... ever.

54 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

The Titans in week #5.  The 'signature' wins came against 8-8 teams in the Cowboys and Steelers. We finished 4-4 at HOME. 

WHAT - ME WORRY?

Thanks for checking in today. Playoffs baby. 

55 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

WHAT - ME WORRY?

?